14th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

Since I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years solved Tamilnadu Government Assistant Public Prosecutor General Model question papers?
  2. Last 10 years question papers of government assistant public prosecutor general model question papers?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of government assistant public prosecuter?
  4. Last year question papers of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam?
  5. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  6. Model question paper pattern of assistant public prosecutor exam which is conducted in the state of Tamilnadu?
  7. Assistant public prosecuter May question pattern?
  8. Previous years question papers of Assistant Public Prosecutor?
  9. Past years solved question papers of Informatics Assistant Exam? How can I prepare for it?
  10. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Last 3 years solved question papers of ISRO-VSSC Technical Assistant written exam for Electronics & Communication? Syllabus and question pattern? -- [New]
  12. past years solved question papers for Postal Assistant?
  13. Test pattern of IRDA Assistant Director IT? Where to get the past years question papers?
  14. Past 10 years solved question papers of ICSE?
  15. Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?
  16. Solved question papers of ACIO(IB) grade II for past 5 years
  17. Past 5 years question papers of Nagaland Public Service Commission Preliminary exam?
  18. Solved question papers of GPSC exam of past 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

i want last 10 years question and answers in A.P.P. exam.
20th March 2011, 01:36 PM
s.kumar44

Smile Re: Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.[/QUOTE]
25th March 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.
11th April 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want model question paqper
16th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the model queston paper pattern of assistant public prosecutor exam
12th July 2011, 03:53 PM
crsmani

12th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am going to appear the Assistant Public Prosecutor test which is conducting by Kerala Public service Commission. I want to know about the syllabus and need previous question papers. So plz advice me...
23rd November 2011, 06:21 PM
Bairi Vijay Kumar

i want last 10 years question and answers in A.P.P. exam. with answers please send to my email id i.e. [email protected]
23rd November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

iam goingtoappear the asst public procecutot test at ap
27th November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing in the competative examination to the post of assistant law officer/labour counsel in mcd. the examination will be conducted by dsssb in near future.pl provide the material in question and answer form.
5th February 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the prospected dates for the competative examinations to be conducted by dsssb to the post of assistant law officer/ laboure counsel in mcd . or will dsssb will be able to conduct the test in the current year 2012-13 or test will be conducted by mcd or by dsssb.
8th March 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the previous question papers of assistant public prosecutor exam.
8th March 2012, 09:28 PM
vivek chandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.
Dear,
past year qestion paer for Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC
as your recruitment are given as ,it is helpul for good preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-TNPSC Sample Paper 1.pdf(73.5 KB, 1232 views)
16th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I WANT LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS OF ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTER EXAM
21st March 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

i need a model question for tancet
22nd March 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

last years question paper of assistant public prosecutor
23rd March 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

I WANT LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS OF ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTER EXAM
24th March 2012, 11:18 AM
agney

Quote:
iam goingtoappear the asst public procecutot test at ap
plese send solvd papers of the previous exam
21st May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get a previous year question paper
30th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

app exam prilimanary question model paper
3rd November 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 10 years of solved app papers
16th November 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
plese send me last 5 year paper of postal assistant
with solution in [email protected]
6th January 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to previous papers of assistant public prossecutor examination?
18th February 2013, 07:51 PM
sathiyakumar mabl

Thumbs up Re: Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?

Quote:
I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by TNPSC, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.
and also want the case laws related to the previous year question paper models.
31st March 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I am also appearing for app exam karnataka and hence
Iam in need of solved papers
30th April 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the pattern of question paper of public procecuters exam
28th June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I NEED KEY ANSWERS OF ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTER EXAM 2013 QUESTION BOOKLET NO.4
11th November 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past year?
12th November 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

iam hafeez channa from larkana, i suggest toall readers, go throuh ur law books.
11th March 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10 years papers of assistant public Prosecutor of GPSC. government of Gujarat on [email protected]
11th March 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 years papers of assistant public prosecutor of GPSC. Government of Gujarat
14th March 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
plese sir
give qus parer last ten years with ans. assistat public procecuter exam purpose . please give me on email id [email protected]
mob. 9737361225
21st April 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I,m appering for Assisstant Public Prosecutor exam conducted by gpsc, I would like know the model question pattern and also the solved question papers for past years.[/QUOTE]
5th May 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I want last notification of public prosecuted recruitment and syllabus of examination of karnataka
20th September 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i want question paper of Govt public prosecutor exam of maharashtra with solutions of last 15 yrs.Please mail me on [email protected]
29th September 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send me solved question papers of 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?