12th October 2010, 06:11 PM

Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same

14th October 2010, 08:29 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

The exam is not difficult,
you can definitely crack the exam.
Buy Dogar's Who is Who or kon kyah hay? for preparation.This book will compensate you in short time.

You can find question papers on the following links.
http://indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/2008/09/recruitment-of-excise-and-taxation.html
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/08/general-knowledge-sample-paper-excise-taxation/
19th October 2010, 07:57 PM
shreyasriv

Default Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

Yes, you can get previous years papers of Excise & Taxation Inspector from any bookcenter.
24th October 2010, 03:43 PM

May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same
23rd December 2010, 12:44 PM

what is limit of excise duty and if we manufature rs 100 value then we will pay exicse duty paid or not and what is the meaning of
ssi industries.Regards Gaurav Kaushik (9999991401)
21st January 2011, 08:01 PM

i need last three years exam papers of excise and taxation inspector,
plzz send me
28th January 2011, 12:12 AM

if anybody have exams paper of central excise so pls send me on my mail id
1st February 2011, 07:05 AM
asahu47

hii

Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of
Buy Dogar's Who is Who or kon kyah hay? for preparation.This book will compensate you in short time.
http://indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/2008/09/recruitment-of-excise-and-taxation.html
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/08/general-knowledge-sample-paper-excise-taxation/

13th April 2011, 01:40 AM

i request u to get me the last 3 years question paper for the excise and texation exam..thanku
my id [email protected]
16th April 2011, 12:18 PM

i request u to get me the last 3 years question paper for the excise and texation exam..thanku
my id [email protected]
28th April 2011, 12:25 AM

Respected sir/madam
i want model question papers of excise sub inspector.
Or may i know which books i will have to refer
6th May 2011, 01:27 PM

are these information relating to Excise and Taxation officer for pakistani students aswell
22nd June 2011, 02:24 PM

i want to know about syllabus and related books for excise and taxation inspector of H.P.
11th July 2011, 02:15 PM

can i get Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of preliminary
11th July 2011, 02:22 PM

can i get Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of preliminary
11th July 2011, 02:26 PM

11th July 2011, 07:22 PM

can i get Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of H.P for preliminary test
12th July 2011, 02:30 AM

Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

i request u to get me the last 3 years question paper for the excise and texation exam..thanx
my id is ([email protected])
13th July 2011, 10:47 PM
rahuljindal

plz send me on [email protected]
17th July 2011, 11:32 AM

excise and textation test is taff or easy
20th July 2011, 12:50 PM

Respected sir/madam
I request you to get me the last 3 years question paper for excise and taxation inspector exam
please send me the question paper :thanks
my id is
20th July 2011, 10:28 PM

IS Mechanical Engineer (B-tech) eligible for the post of excise & taxation Inspector in Punjab without having any 120 hrs computer course certificate. Is it will be included in the b-tech or not pls tell as soon as possible
24th July 2011, 10:49 PM

pls sendlast 3 year question papres of excise inspector
25th July 2011, 05:05 PM

i also want to get old question papers of excise & taxation inspector
26th July 2011, 01:57 PM
mishagupta

.I will be grateful to you.
28th July 2011, 10:56 PM

i want to ask which book i follow for the preparation of excise and taxation inspector post???guide me
29th July 2011, 05:45 PM
jiwan lata sharma

Cool Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

Respected sir/madam
I request you to get me the last 3 years question paper for excise and taxation inspector exam
my id is

4th August 2011, 11:49 AM

respected sir/madam
i want all previous years papers of excise and taxation inspector exam.
plz send these on my id : [email protected]

i will be very thankful for this act of kindness...
6th August 2011, 06:27 PM

the general knowledge questions in excise and tax inspector exam will include questions about punjab only or it will include the ques about india????
7th August 2011, 03:40 PM

I cracked the EXCISE AND TAXATION inpsector test in Punjab in 2008 and am presently working in the deptt. For any kind of help, you can contact me on my email id - [email protected]
I have also cracked the FOOD and CIVIL supplies inspector grade - 1 and grade - 2 test but I did not join simply as I was already working as ETI - I mean Excise and Taxation inspector

8th August 2011, 10:23 PM

My email id
10th August 2011, 07:14 PM

i urgentlyy need old que papers for the "Excise and taxation inspector..........
help me...
11th August 2011, 09:27 PM

dear friends,
sweet hello
kindly send me the previous question papers of excise and taxation inspector in punjab india.i will extremely thankful for those friends. my email id is [email protected]
12th August 2011, 05:42 PM

yes...
12th August 2011, 10:02 PM
ammajii

12th August 2011, 10:21 PM
ammajii

14th August 2011, 08:19 PM

i got the question bank of punjab excise and taxation is that the correct material on net which we have to study ............
15th August 2011, 04:16 PM

I cracked the EXCISE AND TAXATION inpsector test in Punjab in 2008 and am presently working in the deptt. For any kind of help, you can contact me on my email id - [email protected]
I have also cracked the FOOD and CIVIL supplies inspector grade - 1 and grade - 2 test but I did not join simply as I was already working as ETI - I mean Excise and Taxation inspector

i want all previous years papers of excise and taxation inspector exam. plz help me my email id-bindu [email protected]
17th August 2011, 03:54 PM

19th August 2011, 06:33 PM

Smile Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

19th August 2011, 06:39 PM

i want Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination in haryana
21st August 2011, 02:51 PM

helo,
of anyone have last three years exam papers please send me on my mailid [email protected]
24th August 2011, 04:38 PM
poojagr

[QUOTE=Unregistered;216396]May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same.
pooja grover
30th August 2011, 11:08 AM

Post Re: Question papers of last three Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

I want question paper of last 3 years of taxation inspector . for learning or guide something.
30th August 2011, 07:26 PM
ashishgupta5

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-papers-last-three-excise-taxation-inspector-e-t-entrance-examination-45452.html#ixzz1WW60KNUe
30th August 2011, 07:30 PM
ashishgupta5

I want question paper of last 3 years of taxation inspector . for learning or

guide something.[/QUOTE]
31st August 2011, 12:58 AM
cool.cristae

1st September 2011, 03:59 PM

question paper of taxtation inspector
2nd September 2011, 12:19 PM
karamvir yadav

Respected sir/madam
I request you to get me the last 2 years question paper for excise and taxation inspector exam
my id is

2nd September 2011, 02:26 PM

sir i want pervious question paper of excise