4th April 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of SET exam(Social Work)? Pattern of the question paper?

Pl. send me the question paper of Social work ...so i can get the idea of the paper.

27th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of SET exam(Social Work)? Pattern of the question paper?

sir,
please send me last three yrs entrance question papers of msw so that i can get an idea..........

thank you.....
8th May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of SET exam(Social Work)? Pattern of the question paper?

pls send me symbiosis question paper held at delhi on 7 april on my id [email protected]
20th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me last three yrs entrance question papers
26th May 2011, 09:32 PM
minnudavies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pl. send me the question paper of Social work ...so i can get the idea of the paper.
send me a qoestion paper of SETexam under any promonent university
3rd June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the last five years set exam question papers for social work
6th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the last 5 years set exam question papers for social work subject. [email protected]
27th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the last 2/3 yrs question paper of admission test in MSW in Vidyasagar university.
Note: I am asking for the admission test Q paper not the MSW exam paper.
[email protected]
4th July 2011, 11:54 AM

I want Set Exam paper set For Maharashtra
17th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me the last 5year set exam question paper for social work [email protected]
29th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send the last 5 years question paper of MSW at [email protected]
4th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

pls send me a set question paper for last five years.

regards

[email protected]
24th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME SAMPLE PAPERS OF TISS ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MASTERS INSOCIAL WORK COURSE AT [email protected]
26th August 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND THE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS OF SET EXAMS OF SOCIAL WORK TO [email protected]
4th September 2011, 10:26 PM
arvind s. korde

sir plz send me at least five year previous question paper with answer of set exam of socil work
4th September 2011, 10:33 PM
arvind s. korde

sir plz send me at least preavious five year quetion paper with answer of set exam in social work in marathi language my ID [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

pls send set question papers of set exam
23rd September 2011, 04:34 PM
sayana.s

pls send me qustion papers of social work
27th September 2011, 11:16 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
if you want sample papers and syllabus procedure please follow the following website
www.universaled.net/set-exam.php
here you will get all details with model papers also
thank you
13th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

SOCIAL WORK SET EXAM PAPER
14th March 2012, 12:55 PM
nurul huda

Post Re: Question papers of SET exam(Social Work)? Pattern of the question paper?

pls sen me the question paper of master social work of previous five years.thank you
6th April 2012, 01:31 PM

please send me CSIR UGC-NET [B][U](General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) & (Social Work) Exam QUESTION PAPERS with solutions.
my email id[email protected]
6th April 2012, 01:34 PM

please send me CSIR UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) & (Social Work) Exam QUESTION PAPERS with solutions.
my email id[email protected]
10th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me model paper of entrance examination of M.S.W. at my email [email protected], Mb.NO.-7275592269
21st November 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hello please send me last five years Social Work NET and SEP question papers and answer keys.. EMAILID: [email protected]
30th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir!
please send me a previous question paper of social work 3701 and 3702 of the third level at [email protected]
15th December 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

pls sen me the question paper of master social work of previous five years.thank you
7th July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the 5 year question of MSW 2nd year 007,008,009.my email id [email protected]
4th December 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send objective question paper for social worker post on this mail ; [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?