23rd November 2011, 01:36 PM
ketan13111963

When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?

When i will get form for maharashtra CET exam for out of maharashtra student? from were i should get form in pune ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  2. When the application form of NTSE will be released in Pune? -- [New]
  3. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  4. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
  5. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  6. Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?
  7. Where will I get B.Ed CET registration form in Pune, Maharashtra? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. From which bank can I get the Maharashtra CET MBA application form?
  9. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  10. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  11. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  12. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  13. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  14. When the LEET application forms are available in Maharashtra?
  15. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  17. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  18. Where can I get the CET Maharashtra application form?
31st July 2012, 08:35 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?

respected sir/mam,

eligibility for Maharashtra CET exam :

--you should be an indian citizen

--you should require to pass/appear H.sc(10+2 std.) examination other maharashtra

state board of secondary and higher secondary education

--any other exam to it's equivalent standard with subject combination english ,physics ,chemistry, maths

--candidate should be an indian national and should pass 12th class of maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education with 50% aggregate

you should have positive score of AIEEE

good luck
4th December 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?

I'm a student from Delhi. I want to apply for mh-cet medical 2016-2017 I have done 10 2 from CBSE board. Can I apply for mht cet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?