21st March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?

Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?

Related Questions:
  1. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  2. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  3. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  4. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat? -- [New]
  5. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  6. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  9. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  10. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  12. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  18. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
2nd July 2011, 03:29 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?

there is special quota for the cbsc students in any engineering colleges.
to take admission to any engineering college student required to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% for reserved categories and 50% for general category students.

yes if you study in cbsc board then it will always helpfull for furthur studies of engineering.

if you pass the 12 the exam with cbsc board , then its easier to pass the competitive exams like aieee and iitjee.
30th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?

how many percentage of seats are available in gujarat university affiliated colleges for the students who pass their 12TH FROM CBSE?
17th November 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

quota for cbse n icse compare to gujarat board
15th February 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for general category student in ms university for cbse student
11th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is currently studying in IX standard CBSE board in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We wish her to get admission in Gujarat Engineering/Medical College. I keep reading that if you belong to Gujarat and study in school based out of Gujarat, then you are considered in Gujarat State quota irrespective whether board is CBSE or Gujarat Board. Kindly clarify as i am confused whether to shift or not to shift my daughter from CBSE to State board in 11th standard. Our basic concern is disadvantage in seat allocation in Gujarat College if from CBSE board. Shall be grateful to you for clarification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?