22nd April 2020, 06:13 PM
Lokesh@02

Qurey about the entrance and eligibility for appearing SET exam after M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.

I'm the student pursuing M.Tech 2nd year (Pipeline Engineering) Petroleum background. I would like to know that am I eligible for this SET exam or not? If I'm eligible what would be the syllabus and procedure to be followed? Also, share previous few years solved papers for the same.

7th June 2023, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qurey about the entrance and eligibility for appearing SET exam after M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.

Those who have secured atleast 55% marks in their masters degree or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for the exam.
Those who are in their final year, or are waiting for the result can also apply.
Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their postgraduation .
The exam is divided into 4 sections
General English
Quantitative Analysis
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning
General Knowledge / Awareness
The exam is of 120 marks
Total number of questions are 60 which are MCQs based
Exam duration is 90 minutes
No negative marking .
The application form of the exam is available online at the official website of SET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?