9th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?

I am NRI and would like to know about eligibity condition of appearing in Entrance exam in India in General category. I came to know that a student must study atleast 4yrs in India prior to appearing for entrance exam is it correct?

14th October 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am NRI and would like to know about eligibity condition of appearing in Entrance exam in India in General category. I came to know that a student must study atleast 4yrs in India prior to appearing for entrance exam is it correct?
yes there is rule you must be last 4 years in india ,that is 9th to 12th you should be in india.then only your are eligible to eneterance exam, even 3 years also ,you will fall in NRI quota.
14th March 2012, 12:34 AM
omprakash_dhaker

Default Re: Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?

you must score atleast 70% so that you can appear any engineering/medical entrance exams.its not necessary to prepare prior to four years if you are a sharp minded student,but if you are an average student then start prior to four years so that you can get enough time to learn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?