9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Is Petroleum Engineering taught in Diploma or not? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and which are the colleges providing this course in India? I am a student of class 10. So, tell me about the entrance exam for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering through JEXPO after 10th being a girl candidate?
  7. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in petroleum engineering after completion fo 10th standard?
  9. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  10. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Chemical student?
  12. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
  13. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  14. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  15. Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
16th April 2018, 09:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have have passed 10th standard from a recognised board, you have to pursue 12th standard from a recognised board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course.
17th April 2018, 08:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Yes, there is a Diploma course available in the field of Petroleum Engineering which can be opted after the completion of class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Petroleum Engineering.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council of different Universities to get admission.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering:-

Nandha Polytechnic College
Vaikkalmedu Bus Stop, Erode - Perundurai Main Road, Pitchandampalayam (PO) Erode, Tamil Nadu
(04294) 223727

Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College
Address: Purumapalayam, Seenapuram, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638057
Phone: 04294 245 517

Sri Rajiv Gandhi Polytechnic College
Address: Thenmugam Vellode, Tamil Nadu 638051
Phone: 04294 251 821

CPCL Polytechnic College
Address: Opposite SRF Company, Nedunchezhian Salai, Manali, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600068
Phone: 044 2903 0159

Annai J.K.K. Sampoorani Ammal Polytechnic College
Address: Punjaithuraiyampalayam, Tamil Nadu 638506
Phone: 096888 55072
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?