21st May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the ration card necessary for B.E counseling in Tamilnadu?

Is the ration card is need for b.e counselling in tamilnadu?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  2. Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?
  3. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  4. What are the documents needed to be submitted to obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  6. Previous years question papers of management trainee for computer science
  7. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  9. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to get physically handicapped certificate for GATE?
  11. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  14. Is there any rule that denies my Tamilnadu Nativity?
  15. Can I get a seat in counseling in Tamilnadu after scoring 83% in DME?
  16. How should i apply for B.Ed in Tamilnadu? When will the B.Ed counseling start?
  17. What is the date of availability of IP forms?
  18. When will I get my WBJEE counseling date? How to get the rank card? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2012, 10:28 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the ration card necessary for B.E counseling in Tamilnadu?

Yes it is compulsorily necessary for BE counselling. The photocopy of ration card serves as the proof for your residential address . Students who are appearing for TNEA counselling have to send the photocopy of ration card along with filled TNEA counselling form..

Hope its informative....
30th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the ration card necessary for B.E counseling in Tamilnadu?

I DOESN'T HAVE A RATION CARD THERE IS ANY ALTERNATE METHOD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?