23rd July 2010, 03:15 PM
shema

Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?

Dear sir, i am handicapped person i want government job
my qualification: MA (ECONOMICS) & PGDCA COURSE COMPLETED

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  2. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  4. Job for physically handicapped candidates?
  5. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  7. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  8. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  9. Government jobs for physically handicapped high school passed candidate
  10. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  12. What is the procedure we need to follow to get a government job in Mumbai if I am physically handicapped?
  13. Are there any Reservation for Physically Handicapped (PH) OBC in Government jobs? -- [New]
  14. What would be the best government jobs for physically handicap zoologist?
  15. Government jobs for physically handicapped B.Tech (Chemical engineering) candidate
  16. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Website addresses where I could find vacant seats for Physically Handicapped Students in government jobs?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in software if I am physically handicapped?
6th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?

There are a no: of jobs available in the govt.sector for the physically handicapped persons & their quota is also reserved.But the main thing is that you have to produce a "Handicapped Certificate " at the time of the recruitment.

For this it is advisable to you to get this certificate by following these steps-
1. You have to go to the office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate in whose jurisdiction you reside, during 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on any working day.
2. Filled in application form.
3. Attested photocopy of first three pages of ration card showing proof of three years residence in Delhi.
4. Attested photocopy of medical Certificate in respect of disability from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Ram Manoher Lohia Hospital, Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences etc.
5. Two passport size photographs. One should be attested from Gazetted officer.
6. For issuance of duplicate identity card, Rs. 10/- to be deposited with the cashier of District and the receipt should be attached with the application form.
7. Ration Card is required at the time of submission of application form.
8. Identity card will be given to the applicant only after getting his/her signatures on the Card.

After receiving the application form, attested medical certificate and a copy of Ration Card with a photograph of applicant, an Identity Card is issued to the applicant.
26th April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?

my qualification: MA (Sociology) & Diploma in Computer and business management COURSE COMPLETED
6th May 2011, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear, sir I am Handicapped I have B.E in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology. I have Govt job.
Sir Any Idea of Reservation for Handicapped person in the Private IT Sector.Plz give me details
16th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am 27, Completed B.Com(professional),choose for Chartered Accountant.Is it write decision at this time or shall I go for govt., jobs.
27th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Please make one Web site for Information of govrn. job for phy.Handicapped Person..as a course wise detail..so it become thankful for this type of person.ok i want just this ...thank u
3rd June 2011, 01:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shema View Post
my qualification: MA (ECONOMICS) & PGDCA COURSE COMPLETED
IN GOVT SECTOR THERE IS RESERVATION POLICY FOR PH (physically handicapped).

IF YOU HAVE PH CERTIFICATE THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IN ALL GOVT SECTOR JOB.

ALSO IN HIGHER STUDY YOU HAVE RESERVATION POLICY.

YOU HAVE OPTION FOR AGE RELAXATION .

SO YOU CAN TRY ANY GOVT SEC JOB WHERE YOUR QUALIFICATION IS MATCHED,

BEST OF LUCK DEAR.
25th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 108 marks in group 4 exam can i get the job
30th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i m a physically challenged can i apply for I.A.S
12th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am physically handicapy parson i want to apply in ongc for post of geophysist
am i eligible
12th July 2011, 12:33 AM
shamgpbhu

respected sir
i am physically handicapped
am i apply the post of geohysist in ongc
18th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing btch cse
7th August 2011, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

dear sir. this jai i am ph i have D.PHARM (BBA) I want govt jop. what can i do give me some information.......
this is my email id: [email protected]
5th October 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is G.srinatha reddy
29th October 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Where I have to get physically handicapped certificate?
8th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

im physically handicapped person . i want government job
13th November 2011, 12:34 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

I'm in 1, want to become a neurosurgeon but very tensed about how to clear the entrance exams. It has vecome difficult for me to attain good marks in school as well as in coaching center. I've secured 75% till now and I'm giving final exams now.
Can any one tell how to manage studies in 2 to clear entrance like which study matter should i follow or where i should give more attention in school or in coaching center?
29th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME NARESH, IAM 25, COMPLETED MY M.PHARAMCY(PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY) IN KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY PLZ GIVE WHAT TYPE OF GOVT JOBS ARE APPLIED AND GIVE THEIR WEB SITE ADDRESS.
20th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR!
I AM HANDICAP STUDENT. I AM COMPLET IN 12TH.HOW MANY MARK IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEAGE CONUSLING SELECTION.PLEASE HELP ANSWER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?