4th July 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam?

Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam? Can you please give me the list of books and the place where I can buy them? Will it be enough for the preparation to refer books or do I need to do something else?

21st July 2017, 07:10 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam?

ONGC exam pattern:-

Part 1-Concerned subject of qualifying degree
Number of questions- 80

Part 2-General awareness
Number of questions - 40

Partr 3- Aptitude test
Number of questions -30

Duration of exam- 3 hours

Best books for ONGC entrance exam:-

ONGC Electronics & Communications Assistant Executive Engineering Recruitment Examination

ONGC Instrumentation Assistant Executive Engineering Recruitment Examination

Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations

ONGC Production Assistant Executive Engineering Recruitment Examination

ONGC Instrumentation Assistant Executive Engineering Recruitment Examination

ONGC Civil Assistant Executive Engineering Recruitment Examination

Study Guide ONGC Finance & Accounts Officer Recruitment Exam
22nd July 2017, 04:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Reference books to prepare for ONGC instrumentation and control entrance exam? Can you please give me the list of books and the place where I can buy them? Will it be enough for the preparation to refer books or do I need to do something else?
Candidate if you want to apply for the ONGC Instrument and control entrance exam Then you have to prepare for exam from most preferred book that is "ONGC Instrumentation assistant executive engineer recruitment exam " and the publisher of book is gateway.

ELIGIBILITY FOR A CANDIDATE TO APPLY:-

>> Candidate must have done degree from a govt. recognized institute with minimum 65% marks. Candidate who belongs to SC/ST category have 5% relaxation in %age so that they can apply if they have 60% marks in degree.

>> Candidate can also recruited if they have good rank in GATE exam.If a candidate clears the gate exam then a personal interview carries out and then candidate got selected.

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?