24th January 2019, 09:08 PM
dharmender kumar@

Registration procedure for Para Medical Council? Is there any fee charged?

How can I register myself in Para Medical Council of India? Is it online or offline? Please, provide details steps which needs to be ensured? Also, do they charges any fees for registration?

9th September 2020, 05:54 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Registration procedure for Para Medical Council? Is there any fee charged?

Registration process for Para Medical Council of India-
* Candidates need to fill the application form & declaration form.
* Then send the duly filled application form & declaration form and all other testimonials to [email protected]

Registration fees is Rs. 5250 only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?