20th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is my decision to do B.Com externally right?

i hav just given my 12th h.s.c exam from commerce stream. i wish to do c.s as my carrier option. but i also want to do b.com externally side by side..so is my decision rite?? i mean cn i do b.com external with my c.s course?

21st March 2012, 04:04 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Is my decision to do B.Com externally right?

yes, your decision of b.com is right. Because B.com and C.S both have same stream. C.S is like a diploma. And B.com is a graduation degree. C.S has more value than b.com. But it is not a graduation degree. So you pursuing both it is very good. Best of luck for your career.
21st March 2012, 11:19 AM
simmi9044

Their is so many scope in
commerce like as business
women/men as a C.A/C.S P.o etc.
B.com,M.com,BBA. Etc are the
cources and for dumy student
NOADA ACADEMY is best for
making our carrier in C.A and
C.S................I hope u get some help
from that best of luck....
21st March 2012, 11:33 AM
pavitharaju

Yes sure you can do it

First eligibility for Company Secretary Courses are: You have to clear 3 stages to make the grade as Company Secretary

i)Foundation Course ii)Intermediate Course iii)Final Course

Foundation Course:

The eligible is pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree, so there is no problem. The duration of this course in 8 months

Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you to enter in the intermediate course. The duration of this course in 9 months

Final Course:

If you passed in the Intermediate course you readily eligible for admission into the final course.

The institute named ICSI - Institute of Company Secretaries of India at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi
31st March 2012, 10:01 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav just given my 12th h.s.c exam from commerce stream. i wish to do c.s as my carrier option. but i also want to do b.com externally side by side..so is my decision rite?? i mean cn i do b.com external with my c.s course?
Yes off course , B.com is right decision , If your aspiring to apply for CS in Future . If your really Interested in Company secretary course then you should apply for B.com in Corporate secretaryship , Because this course is Closely related to this Subject . So that you can easily learn the CS course subjects .

B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and the duration of the course if three years and the course is divided into dix semester .

To apply for this course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . Any stream candidate may eligible to apply for this course . You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks 12th standard . So, that you may get admission for B.com course .

The Admission for B.com course is Based on the 12th board Examination score . If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination , then you get first preference at the time of Admission .

But the some reputed institution may conduct entrance Examination Based on the Entrance Examination performance there is will give admission for the candidates .

So, If your satisfy the eligibility Criteria then you may get admission for B.com course in reputed Institutions .

ICSI :- Institute of Company Secretary of India and the duration of the course is for four years with Practical Training . The course having three levels ,

-Foundation Course
-Executive Course
-Final course

To apply for CS course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . if your complete bachelor degree then you may directly apply for Intermediate course .

So, If your aspiring to apply for CS course then B.com is right decision .
31st March 2012, 10:06 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th then you go for do B.Com that is good for you.

After B.Com then you also prepare for CA,CS, also...

All above course have same details

Foundation course
Executive course
Final course

At the time of study your B.Com if you prepare for CA or CS at that time you also do CA or CS then that is help you very much in future............

Good Luck...............
31st March 2012, 10:24 PM
adi9771

Hello!!!
Yup buddy you can do both the courses same time....
B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and the duration of the course if three years and the course is divided into six semester .

some of the courses starts as follows....
i)Foundation Course ii)Intermediate Course iii)Final Course

Foundation Course:

The eligible is pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree, so there is no problem. The duration of this course in 8 months

Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you to enter in the intermediate course. The duration of this course in 9 months

Final Course:
If you passed in the Intermediate course you readily eligible for admission into the final course.
To apply for CS course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . if your complete bachelor degree then you may directly apply for Intermediate course .

But you should be good for handling both the courses. just don't see that its good to have both the courses because sometimes it is difficult to have two courses.

take some wise descision, which will help for your career..

thanks...
25th February 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)(EXTERNAL) AFTER SSLC (10TH) CAN I DO?? PLEASE TELL ITS VERY URGENT FRIENDS SEND ME A MAIL TO [email protected] Or [email protected] please.
14th October 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th class and doing bcom direct education means external. Will it helpful please help me i am so tensed.
15th October 2015, 02:48 PM
RRAL

Your decision is not wrong but it is quite good. If you can maintain both the courses goodly then you must go ahead. Because with preparations of CS and completion of it Your bachelor degree course will also be done side by side.

As you are of the commerce background then you can manage all this if you do quite hard work smartly.
19th August 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass by Nios and I want admission in b.com for external please answer external possible yes or no
12th March 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to do B.Com externally as I am starting my CA article ship now
I need advise about impact of doing B.com externally while going abroad specially US etc
7th September 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

WANT TO DO Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)(EXTERNAL) AFTER SSLC (10TH) And ITI (Industrial Training and Institute) CAN I DO?? PLEASE Tell me..
Email:[email protected]
9th September 2020, 05:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is my decision to do B.Com externally right?

Right, B.Com the main benefit of the course study is with regard to the career. They can find career opportunities in banking, retailing, education, media communications, and so on. The candidate can pursue higher study courses in diverse areas of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?