6th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Release date of STET forms? Date of exam, syllabus and marks distribution?

Hi! myself Ritu iwant to know the release date of stet forms,date of examination,syllabus and marks distribution. My subjects of B .Ed are Science n English.

26th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Release date of STET forms? Date of exam, syllabus and marks distribution?

please tell the date of haryana teacher eligibility test 2011 or any other information regarding that
27th July 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Release date of STET forms? Date of exam, syllabus and marks distribution?

STET Syllabus of Haryana? Date of STET entrance exam?
30th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of stet 2011
31st July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

pls informe sylabes for paper 1, date of exm. STET on email id ------ kamal.kchowdhary@ gmail.com
2nd August 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of category 3 teachers appearing for stet exam 2011?
5th August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Please i want to know the syllabus for math tgt teacher.Please reply to me as soon as possible on my email id [email protected].
5th August 2011, 10:47 PM
kuldeepsingh976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! myself Ritu iwant to know the release date of stet forms,date of examination,syllabus and marks distribution. My subjects of B .Ed are Science n English.
click here for full detail
11th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hi my subject of B.ED in Hindi & s.s to release d date of exam & sayllabus
27th January 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I am B.sc(computer science),B.ed(computer science),M.C.A,M.phil.Which is the highest job in schools for tamilnadu state government?Mention the exam i can write.Mention the STET syllubus for computer science.Thank you.
11th March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

When will the SLET Exam held
31st March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

wht is the syllabus of dpe teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?