16th February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks in B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to apply for Hindustan, Hyundai and Tata Motors?

sir,

i. i have completed b.tech in mechanical engg stream with an percentage 58%

ii. how much % required to apply for companies like hindustan,hyandai, tata motors

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Job opportunities in Hyundai Motors, Mahindra Motors and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  5. How to join Tata Motors after completion of B.E. for Mechanical students? -- [New]
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I get a job in Automobile stream? I am a student of ECE
  9. Recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How can I apply for the following core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get job in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  13. When the recruitment in Tata Motors will be available in for Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  15. Can you help me to apply for Internship in TATA motors?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
26th April 2012, 03:27 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks in B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to apply for Hindustan, Hyundai and Tata Motors?

Hello,

The criteria for companies like Hindustan, Hyundai, tata Motors is 60% or 65% throught 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
10th September 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks in B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to apply for Hindustan, Hyundai and Tata Motors?

i have got 88% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 60% in be.can i be able to get a job in hindustan,volvo,hyundai or tata motors ?
16th August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year automobile engineering student and i got 72.96 %in 10th and 54.33%in puc and cgpa til 3rd year is 7.95 and should i able to get a job in any automobile industries /companies and please reply
1st October 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I. am.rajeev ranjan. BE. Mech. Engg. Student. (2004) passout. I. Want. Job. Any. Core. Company. Pless. Tell. Me. About. So. Thanx
17th February 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year b.tech student of electronics & communication ..i want to known that how i can apply for trainng in tata motars
1st August 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

my name is surya i completed [B.TECH (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING) WITH 52%]
AND 10TH IS 52%
MY INTERMEDIATE PERCENTAGE IS 51%am i eligible to TATA MOTORS
29th July 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am b.tech ME student from uptu.
My percentage in 10th 59%,12th 67% and in b.tech 64% am i eligible to tata motors, mahindra, Toyota... etc.
25th December 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am the student of B.tech 2012 batch. I got 75% in 10th,74% in 12th, 63% till sixth semister in b.tech. so am I eligible for auto mobile industries like tata motors,hyundai and hindustan??
1st March 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir I am BE student and completed diploma in mechanical engineer and now doing BE lateral entry in mechanical engineering. ....
my 10th % is 70% ,diploma 73% and BE 61% so is there any chance to job in Toyota or mahindra company to job???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?