13th July 2014, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hello sir
i am btech mechanical 3rd year student of bbdu.
i want to do my summer training in tata motors lucknow.
please send me procedure to apply for it.
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  3. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  6. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  7. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  10. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  12. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do internship in Tata motors?
  15. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  16. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  17. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  18. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same?
15th July 2014, 11:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is good that you are aiming to undertake a training course in Tata Motors being a Mechanical engineering candidate. You will not learn many new concepts but will also be able to witness the real world implementation of the theoretical concepts.

You need to contact the branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue training. Get all the necessary details by writing to the HR department or contacting the HR department regarding the training. After that you need to submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter from your college and Demand Draft of training fees to the concerned branch of Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?