29th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to get admission for B.Com course?

what percentage is required for to get admission in B.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  2. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  3. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  4. How much marks are required to pass B.Com AF for students doing CA
  5. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA? -- [New]
  8. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  9. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  10. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  11. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  13. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  14. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get admission in FYB.Com?
  16. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
30th April 2012, 10:37 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to get admission for B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percentage is required for to get admission in B.com
B.Com Stands for Bachelor's of Commerce and the course consist of six semester and duration of course is three . Eligibility Criteria is differ from college to college.

To apply for this examination , the candidate must have a completed 12th examination from a recognized School and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . There is no entrance examination for B.Com but some top college are conducting the entrance examination for B.Com course . Selection Procedure of this examination :- Merit basis as well as personal Interview . To join B.Com , the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . If you are secured this marks then you can easily get admission in College . Let see the syllabus of B.Com course .

Syllabus of this course :-
------------------------
  • Financial Accounting
  • Development Economics
  • Internal Trade
  • Corporate Accounting & Auditing
  • Business Laws
  • Banking theory
  • Business Management
  • Company law
  • Elements of Insurance
  • Cost Accounting
  • Financial Services
  • Human Resource Management
  • Marketing
  • Management Accounting
  • Service Tax
  • Foreign Exchange
30th April 2012, 12:04 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
i want to tell you that if you have completed your 12th with commerce stream and want to get addmission in B.COM then there is no restriction for the matrks in 12th
the candidate who get 60% in 12th is always applicable for the B.COM .
there is no limitations regarding percentge but in some good colleges there are written exam for the addmission in B.COM
or in some colleges there are addmission on the merit list of the candidates. the merit list is based on the percentage of the marks in 12th .
so there are individual procedureof every college
thank you
ll the best
30th April 2012, 01:07 PM
errayya8724

dear friend,
for b.com degree u first passed 12th standard examination, after passing the exam u can apply for b.com course. in this regard, there is no minimum marks is there to obtained to u the b.com seat, for b.com course u achieving the minimum 65% above. because of these is depending upon the number of candidates are waiting for see the b.com course seats. so take minimum 65% above.
best of luck.
30th April 2012, 01:29 PM
hlr
Member+

to get admission in b.com course,
You have passed 12th standard from a reconized board with 60% in commernce or science stream.
Good luck
28th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 55.6% in class 12thcbse can i get addmission in B.COM collages
21st September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59.67% marks in the 10 2 can i get addmission in ignou
30th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 80.999% marks in 2exam but i don't get any admission in first ,second& third allotment .what is the reason for that?
30th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80.999 marks in the plus two exam but i can't admission in any collage what is yhe reason
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?