3rd October 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for GK Olympiad for 5th standard student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is studying in 5th standard. And I want her to appear in GK Olympiad. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for this Olympiad. Kindly let me know about the requirements asap.

11th October 2018, 10:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for GK Olympiad for 5th standard student?

Requirements to apply for GK Olympiad for 5th Standard student:

GK Olympiad is conducted by Science Olympuad Foundation(SOF) for class 1 to 10.students.

Prospectus forms will be sent to the schools registered with SOF. If your school is not registered with them yet, simply tell the principle to mail a email about the registration to [email protected] .

Every participated schools concerned teacher will generate roll numbers of students according to the guidelines of SOF and will send those roll numbers and registration form to them.

Then in the concerned date, they will give your school question papers to held the examination.

Note: Minimum 10 students should participate in the exam from the registered school.

Fees: This examination fee is only 125₹ per student which is payable by the guardian of the student to school. These fees will be sent to SOF by the authority of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?