19th October 2011, 01:47 AM
aishwarya baldota

Can a candidate of pursuing 5th standard apply for Olympiad? Procedure to apply for Olympiad?

my daughter is studying in 5th std st marys school pune.can she apply for olympiad this yr & also let me know the procedure

6th January 2012, 10:52 AM
pushpa mahant

Default Re: Can a candidate of pursuing 5th standard apply for Olympiad? Procedure to apply for Olympiad?

my son is studying in 5th standard he has to apply olympaid exam 2012 mathematics, science, english & Gk. from where he will get application form. How he will apply for that?
21st January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate of pursuing 5th standard apply for Olympiad? Procedure to apply for Olympiad?

my son is studing in 5th standard he wants to apply for 2012 olympiad mathematics,science and GK.so when is the last date for filling up the form?.I want all information for how to fill the form?
22nd January 2012, 02:57 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Physics,Chemistry and biology(PCB) at 10+2 level:Occupational Therapy;Biotechnology; Agriculture;Dairy Farming;Anthropology;Traditional Medicine;Genetics;Microbiology;Nutrition and Dietetics;Medicine;Paramedical;service;Horticultur e and Floriculture;Aquaculture;Marine biology;Dentistry;nursing;Veterinary science;Pharmacy;Physiotherapy{it has great demand in forein countries and great scope bt not in INDIA};Home science;Poultry farming;Zology;Chef;Chemist;Foreign science;Research;Botany;Cosmetology;Teaching.

Physics,Chemistry and Computers: Teaching;Artificial Intelligence;Engineering;Design;Information technology;Multimedia;Robotics;Bio-informatics.................

these all are the stream's in future but it depend's on your strength,ability,will power to achieve.........!
11th August 2012, 07:28 PM
kusuma sharma

my son is in 5th class in ICSE board . I want him appear in 2012 olympaid exam for maths, science, computer ,gk. kindle guide me how to apply
27th September 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in 9th grade in Sri Lanka. He needs to apply olympaid exam 2012 mathematics. From where he will get application form.
How he will apply for that?
16th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in class v. pl inform me how to get forms for appearing in the maths Olympiad.
13th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My daughter is studying in class V. Her school had not recieved forms for olympiads. Can we appear for it directly? And how?
27th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 9.My school didn't received forms of science and G.K exams.Can I appear directly in these exams?
29th March 2014, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in class 5.how can we directly apply for this olympaid?
17th April 2014, 11:47 PM
imcooltalent

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwarya baldota View Post
my daughter is studying in 5th std st marys school pune.can she apply for olympiad this yr & also let me know the procedure
B]all the student from class 1 to 12 are eligible for imo,nso, ieo,nstse and many more exams for more detail go to talent4exams.com
22nd April 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in class 5.how can we directly apply for this olympaid?
22nd April 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is in 5th class year and she wants to join for the Olympiad exam. how can I apply with school formalities?
22nd April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of pursuing 5th standard apply for Olympiad? Procedure to apply for Olympiad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?