22nd January 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure to join intermediate in Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi?

I will be completing my 10th soon. After this I want to join Jamia Milia Islamia for my 11th and 12th. So, what is the percentage requirement and other criteria to join here for doing intermediate? What is the cost?

31st May 2021, 05:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to join intermediate in Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi?

For getting admission in schools managed by Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi for your intermediate studies, you are required to qualify Jamia School Admission Test held once every year.

The eligibility for admission is different for different stream of academics and hence you can check yourself the exact details associated with Jamia School Admissions, by referring to the link http://jmicoe.in/pdf21/Combined%20Pr...-converted.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?