11th January 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?

i want to have B.sc in biotecnology from the jamia millia islamia university,delhi?

17th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?

btech biotech in jamia islamia how to apply
13th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?

is there the field of geology at jamia university
28th March 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR ... i wnt to do medical in jamia medical college.....can u plz tell me what is the procedure for that......
13th December 2013, 06:00 PM
Noor afsha

Post Re: How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?

i want to do biotechnology course in JMI so what is the percentage required for admission..
4th February 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to have B.sc in biotecnology from the jamia millia islamia university,delhi?
22nd April 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any enterence exam or only interview conducted for admission in B.sc in biotechnology in jmi
4th May 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

14th March 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

For taking admissions to BSc biotechnology Is there any enterance xam or on basis of 12th merit ??
26th May 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the importants topics for the entrance ofB.sc biotechnology/biosciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?