10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Persian)? Course structure of M.A.(Persian) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the course named M.A. in Persian in Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know the course structure of this course in Jamia Millia Islamia and also tell me about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Persian)? Course structure of M.A.(Persian) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  5. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  6. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  8. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  14. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  16. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  18. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?

21st April 2018, 10:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Persian)? Course structure of M.A.(Persian) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Number of Seats available in Jamia Millia Islamia and Course Structure:

Number of seats available for doing this MA in Persian program are - 30 seats

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this MA in Persian course is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. I have provided some of the links related to this course. Hence, I suggest you to refer them once before getting into detailed information. You may also get further more details by contacting them on the below mentioned numbers.

Ph. No: +91 11 26981717/ Ext-1736 , +91 9891291158

Address: Associate Professor, Department of Persian Warden, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Hostel, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025

Click here for the detailed syllabus of the course

Click here for More Details

Click here for Other Information

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?