27th February 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure to update mother's name in SSLC and PUC certificates?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed SSLC exam from Karnataka Board. I need help to change my mother's name in SSLC and PUC marks card. Can you please help me what is procedure and document required to update the name?

28th February 2020, 10:41 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to update mother's name in SSLC and PUC certificates?

----You, will be given an application form for correction of name in your certificate. with this application,like admission form which was filled during admission into the school, school leaving certificate and other relevant documents related to your admission which mentions your correct name.
29th February 2020, 01:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to update mother's name in SSLC and PUC certificates?

You need to write an application addressed to your board either directly or through your school from which you have passed your SSLC exam. Mention the subject of address as correction or updation of mother's name in marksheet and other essential documents.

Along with application form, you need to attach a document which contains correct name of your mother. There is nominal fee which differs from board to board. You will have to pay that for issuance of new academic certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?