2nd November 2018, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Fisheries) in Australia?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc in Fisheries in Australia. Can you please let me know about the requirements to study this Post Graduation in Australia. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

19th April 2023, 02:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Fisheries) in Australia?

Requirements
Must hold a recognised bachelor's Honors degree or a graduate certificate in relevant area.
Application should be submitted in writing to the ANCORS postgraduate coordinator including supporting evidence of an appropriate background
TOEFL requirements
Marks 86/120
Overall score of 86 with 18 in Reading, 18 in writing , 17 in listening and 17 in speaking.
IELTS score
Marks 6.5/9
Overall score of 6.5 with 6.0 in reading , 6.0 in writing , 6.0 in speaking and listening.
International students applying for admission to a postgraduate program must hold bachelor's degree with second high division (55%) or first division (60%) in relevant subject.
Students holding graduate diploma can also submit their certifications and apply for admission for PG course.
Interested candidates can apply online through their official website and there is no application fee charged in most of the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?