10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any work experience required to study MBA in US/Canada/Australia? Requirements to study?

I need to know is there any work experience needs to join MBA in Abroad like US or Canada or Australia? What are all the requirements I need to take down for going for the above choices? Please help me!

15th October 2016, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any work experience required to study MBA in US/Canada/Australia? Requirements to study?

No, there is no such compulsion that work experience is needed in order to pursue MBA in US/Canada/Australia. Admission is done in the institutes of these countries on the basis of entrance exams scores (GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc), resume and statement of purpose and interview round. However, it is highly recommended to have work experience. This is because foreign universities prefer students having work experience for MBA course. Thus, having work experience makes your application strong and you stand a better change to get admission call. You need to perform well in the entrance exams and in the interview round as well as if you have work experience, you can get admission call from good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?