24th June 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?

When will be the results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?

I have appeared for final year degree exam with Economics (Hons.) from DU. I sat for ISI,JNU, MSE,Ghokhale Pune and will seat for DSE. I could not clear ISI and Ghokhale and waiting for other results to be out. I am very much interested to go in any one of the above. If I can't clear in any any one this year what should I do next? I have not applied in any other University where seats are on marks basis. I am totally in dark and I don't know what should be my next choice. If you can guide me in this regard I will be very much greatful.

Related Questions:
  1. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  2. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  4. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus of Delhi School of Economics and JNU M.A.(Economics) entrance exams?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  7. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  8. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  9. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  12. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
  13. Names of best Coaching classes in Pune, Chennai and Delhi for the preparation of M.Sc Economics entrance exam?
  14. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  15. Eligibility criteria for JNU MA Economics entrance examination?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  17. Can a B.Com student apply for MA Economics at JNU, Delhi? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
24th June 2010, 05:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?

dear friend

The result of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics was not yet declared. When it is declared, it will updated on his official site. So its better, if you can check in the official aites of both the colleges. You will get all the necessary detail regarding results from there-

http://www.delhieducation.net/rd.asp?url=http://www.jnu.ac.in

http://www.mse.ac.in
24th June 2010, 06:48 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?

hello guest !!!
don't be disheartened !!!!

there are many more opprotunities still left if you won't be able to get seat in any of the above 3 .so , don't worry!!!

first the candidates will be shortlisted and than they will be called for an interview which is expected to be held in the first week of july!

for more details visit http://www.jnu.ac.in

the results dates are not yet declared but they are expected to come soon so keep yourself updated from their respective websites
http://www.mse.ac.in
you can also visit website of anna university for the same which is http://www.annauniv.edu

for dse details , you can visit http://www.econdse.org

if you won't be able to get through the three of them than you can go for some colleges which admits students on the basis of graduation marks .

Best place to pursue the course are
Calcutta University,
Delhi University,
Benaras Hindu University.

but i think that you can apply for some colleges such as sri ram college of commerce , daulat ram college , hindu college and many more .

so, just relax and visit the homepage of delhi university http://www.du.ac.in where you will be able to find some more such colleges .

cheers
26th June 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

MA conomics 2010 entrece result
28th June 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hey i would like to know as to when is MA Sociology entrance result expected?????
3rd July 2010, 04:59 PM
dey

in which side i dnt find it plz give me if any one new it......................
3rd July 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of entrance test of m.a. economics of jnu be declared
5th July 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

when is DU 2010 undergrad university exams results comming out?
5th July 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

when will be the exam of ma economics entrance test be declared
6th July 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

hy jus wan to know wen vl the jnu result of MA economics wilbe out
8th July 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
I hv applied 4 jnu MA eco. Plz tell me the list of colleges 4 ma eco in delhi/ncr region where i cud apply now.

thanks !
13th July 2010, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

u can apply next yr onlyy dude....
13th July 2010, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

where will i find previous year entry test papers of JNU & DSE economics post graduate
13th July 2010, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

where will i find previous year entry test papers of JNU & DSE economics post graduate
14th July 2010, 12:31 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

candidates will be shortlisted and than they will be called for an interview which is expected to be held in the first week of july!When it is declared, it will updated on his official site. So its better, if you can check in the official aites of both the colleges. You will get all the necessary detail regarding results fro
http://www.delhieducation.net
19th July 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam syllabus of MSE
15th December 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

pls any one tell me what is the criteria to get MA admission in jnu.?
6th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, m nt able to access d site of mse,
seeking for info regarding admisn in mse,
syllabus....i hv nt started studyng yet...please guide me how to start.
18th April 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

dont loose heart apply for jadavpur orfergusson
13th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

from where I can get previous year paper of madras school of economics for ph.d or M.A?
26th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

the science of jnu is already out !
29th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the j.n.u delhi m.a eco result date course code 216 ia m rahul my email id [email protected]
25th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

when will the result will be out for MA economics entrance for pune university
28th July 2011, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Please post the resume of MA Economics entrance exam, which was conduct on 20th july, 2011 in university
26th June 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam result of M.A in economics declared?
10th January 2013, 12:36 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out

1.Delhi University

2.Benaras Hindu University

3.Calcutta University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?