25th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice to do LLB after BBA? What are the career options available after this?

I am doing b.b.a and want to do l.l.b so is it right to do so ? what career can i opt for after this ? can i do this after m.b.a also and if yes then in what job profile should i apply for ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available in both BBA hons and B.Com hons
  2. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  3. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  4. Which degree should I take completing 12th commerce in computer science?
  5. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  6. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  7. Career prospects after BBA/LLB?
  8. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  9. What are the difference career options available after passing commerce without Maths? I am keen on doing LLB
  10. What are the career options available after BBA?
  11. Is BBA course better in comparison to B.Com? -- [New]
  12. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  13. What is the career scope after completing BBA LLB?
  14. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  15. What is the career option available for me after completing B.Com, LLB?
  16. Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  18. What are the career options available after BBA and MBA? Is it good to pursue it from SMU?
26th August 2011, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice to do LLB after BBA? What are the career options available after this?

It is possible to go for the LLB course after completing graduation. But some institute do insist that the candidate should not be over 20 years. You need to verify the same before applying. You can go for MBA too. Your role on completion of both MBA and LLB will basically be that of a legal adviser. You can even consider being a consultant to various companies.
16th September 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right choice to do LLB after BBA? What are the career options available after this?

it is the right choice to do llb after b.com coresspondence?
1st June 2012, 06:36 PM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is the right choice to do llb after b.com coresspondence?
hi friend,

Many option are opened after doing BBA are as:-
1. Do MBA with IT,Finance,Maketing and lots more option are available in it,
2. Bank Clerk, Po, SSC exams are doe by it.
3. callcenter jobs are available.

From my opinion you have to do MBA with your selection option you want and,
Bank option is Best for You also,

good luck
1st June 2012, 06:38 PM
mnbgvs

Smile Re: Is it a right choice to do LLB after BBA? What are the career options available after this?

Quote:
I am doing b.b.a and want to do l.l.b so is it right to do so ? what career can i opt for after this ? can i do this after m.b.a also and if yes then in what job profile should i apply for ?

Hi

BBA stands for the Bachelor in Business Studies and this course is a full time 3 years graduation course. This course can be well done by anybody who has passed Class 12th from any recognized school.

Now after doing this, there are many streams which are available for the students. MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration is the best course after doing BBA graduation. This is because it is the next master's course after BBA.

THE Basic ELigibility Criteria is that you should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or university. Also there are no age nor attempt limits to this. Hence you can apply anytime you want.

MBA course is of duration 2 years long and usually its a full time course. As you may know that IIM's are the top colleges or B-Schools in our country and the entrance exam to be answered for them is the CAT - Common Admission Test.

If you want to take this, this November the CAT is going to be held. You can fill up. Also apart from the MBA you can do courses like MCA is you have studied Maths in your +2.

Otherwise you can work for companies but on lower posts. IAS, IPS, IFS, Civil Service Exams etc are the other entrances for which you can prepare.

Hope this helps

All the best

1st June 2012, 06:43 PM
mnbgvs

Quote:
hi friend,

You can always choose a job after you graduate. but if you want to continue on to graduate schools, there are, in addition to MBA programs, many MS degrees available, as well as law school. Give yourself some more time to decide. you can also take some inventory skill tests to determine what you are best suited for.

Most MBA programs prefer students with 2-3 years work experience after the first degree, but many accept students right out of college if they have good grades and a high GMAT score. Some MBA programs are designed specifically for new college graduates without work experience.

I will suggest you to try for a job and then do some MBA or MCA in Executive batches.. Because as for the present market guys with MBA are even not getting the proper job.. So it is better to go for the Job and study which is relevant to your job and then shine in your job carrier..

good luck
10th December 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Im second year student of bba.,llb.please suggest me what exams i can give relating to corporate sector,so that i can prepare for them from now
17th April 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I m in 6 semester of bba, I want to know that llb is a better option of me to do or should I try something eles, pls tell me I m not getting anthing .wt to do?
my interest is in llb but I know know that can I do llb or not
12th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do llb after bba , it will be a gud optn for meh r nt...?
24th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I am currently pursuing BBA , and am interested in pursuing law after this , as am in the second year of graduation right now , what are the possible options in pursuing masters in law after the same .?
Kindly help.
16th March 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do llb but before that I have chosen bba so now can I go for llb... because I am very passionate about llb
2nd April 2016, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm gonna complete my SY in BBA with VNSGU this month and want to pursue LLB for sure after TY. What is the Procedure for applying LLB and Entrance Exam I Don't know .. I'm currently living in Surat Gujarat
26th June 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce with maths student .. I want to do mba and also ba economics .. Pls help if there is any way that i could do ba economics after completing my mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?