7th March 2012, 08:55 PM
ashima gupta 1980

Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?

I have applied for entrance exam of Phd programme of UP universities. Kindly provide me sample and previous questions papers of the entrance exam. Kindly also advise the book available for this field in the market.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
  2. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  3. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  5. Previous PhD entrance exam question papers?
  6. IITH PHD Computer Science entrance exam sample papers
  7. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  9. Previous years sample papers for ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  11. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  12. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam. -- [New]
  15. Previous years model question papers for Ph.D in english literature
  16. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  17. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  18. Previous years sample question papers of Ph.D entrance test in Management?
11th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?

model question paper for phd maths entrance exam in anna university
21st June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?

i have applied for ma social work in hrm, can u plz provide me the model questions papers for enterance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?