7th August 2010, 08:59 PM

Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

Dear sir/ madam

I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer(electrical in PWD)_ electronics and communication..... specifically i need electronic and communication question papers. could you please mail me as soon as possible.

Thanking you

1. TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper
  2. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer?
  3. Last 5 years TNPSC Combined engineering service examination question papers for civil engineering?
  4. Previous question paper for TNPSC AE post in civil engineering, TNPSC combined engineering service exam
  5. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service exam for assistant engineer PWD?
  6. Model question paper of TNPSC combined service exam for Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Previous 5 years question paper & answer key for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer (electronics and communication) PWD -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC combined service engineering?
  10. Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?
  11. Combined engineering service examination last five years question papers
  12. Books for TNPSC combined engineering service exam?
  13. Previous 5 years question papers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of assistant engineer(Electrical in PWD)
  14. TNPSC combined service exam previous years question papers?
  15. Model question papers of TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam for Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Previous years question papers of TNPSC combined engineering service exam for Electronics and communication
  17. TNPSC combined service exam for electrical and instrumentation engineering question papers and answers?
  18. TNPSC combined engineering service ECE previous question papers
8th August 2010, 03:27 PM
satyavani

Default Re: Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

you can get the previous years questions on the official website of tnpsc which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
8th August 2010, 04:51 PM
Gop

Arrow Re: Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

Check with any leading book stores for question paper banks. Many publishions available who publish question paper bank book. Check for ARIHANT publishing who publish publish last 15 years question papers of all Govt Exams. Do check out.
8th August 2010, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in mechanical engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.
9th August 2010, 12:13 PM

I need previous question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in electronics engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.

Mail - [email protected]
9th August 2010, 08:26 PM
Somesh Goenka

Attached you find the required question papers. As not much is available, therefore i could only provide you with 3 papers. Hope you find them useful.

Also, you can visit the following link for more model papers:

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...Question-Paper
http://www.humsurfer.com/objective-p...c-examinations

http://www.tnpsc.info/pdf/group-2-2007.pdf

http://www.tnpsc.info/pdf/gr-1-2001.pdf

ttp://isbigdeal.blogspot.com/2010/06...th-answer.html*

Good Luck!
File Type: pdf Question Paper 2.pdf(68.2 KB, 1700 views)
File Type: pdf Question Paper 3.pdf(73.5 KB, 1137 views)
File Type: doc TNPSC Original Question Paper civil Eng.doc(50.0 KB, 965 views)
11th August 2010, 01:54 PM
dinubhas

Smile Re: Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

I need previous question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in Electrical engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.
email: [email protected]
11th August 2010, 02:06 PM

I WANT SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF PREVIOUS YEARS PWD COMBIND ENGG SERVICES EXAMS FOR THE POST OT ASST ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
11th August 2010, 08:23 PM

I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer(electrical in PWD)_ electronics and communication..... specifically i need electronic and communication question papers. could you please mail me as soon as possible.
my mail id is [email protected] reply sir,,,,,,,,,,thankyou
13th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Somesh Goenka

I have attached the paper as required. Though not much was available, i have attached whatever i could find.

Good Luck!
File Type: pdf Question Paper 2.pdf(68.2 KB, 780 views)
File Type: pdf Question Paper 3.pdf(73.5 KB, 568 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC CSS-I.pdf(73.5 KB, 720 views)
14th August 2010, 11:45 AM

solved modle question paper for combined Engg serivce Exam for us Electrion &communication Engg
14th August 2010, 06:31 PM

Kindly paste the link for Combined Engineering service previous years question paper for Electreonics and Communications Engineering.
15th August 2010, 10:04 PM
bholag

Dear friend ,
Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination
can download from the below mentioned website:
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
17th August 2010, 07:46 PM

I need the previous year question papers for assistant engineer(electrical)-combined engineering services exam-tnpsc 2010.Please send to my e-mail id.Awaiting your earliest reply.
-Isvaria,
18th August 2010, 11:24 AM
subhasish

Hello Friend
You can download the papers from the following website

You can download the sample papers from the above mentioned website ...

So log in and download the papers .All the best........
18th August 2010, 01:56 PM

i need tnpse group one model question papers can you send me to my mail. mail id:[email protected]
19th August 2010, 11:08 AM

I need the Combined Engineering service exam model question paper for mechanical engineering syllabus

Can you provide me.
19th August 2010, 01:30 PM

can anyone plz tell me how will be the question paper for electronics and comm engg in combined engg services examination??
20th August 2010, 12:09 PM

I need previous question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in electronics engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.can anyone plz tell me how will be the question paper for electronics and comm engg in combined engg services examination??
my m,ail id is [email protected]
20th August 2010, 06:41 PM
sairam sathish

[QUOTE=Unregistered;156626]Dear sir/ madam

I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer(Civil)_ could you please mail me as soon as possible.minimum last 3 years needed.civil engineer model question paper.
24th August 2010, 09:01 PM

dear sir / madam
i need previous question paper for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of electronics engineer could you please mail me as soon as possible. my mail id is - [email protected]
26th August 2010, 11:35 AM

This is sangeetha... I need your help to get pass in Combined Engineering Service Exams ( Civil Engineer).. can u plz tell which book shall i refer for this exams........ plz Sent it to my Email ID - [email protected]
31st August 2010, 01:52 PM
ramauto222

[QUOTE=Unregistered;157448]Dear sir,

I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in mechanical engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.

Email id [email protected]
31st August 2010, 02:50 PM

I need study material for electroics & comunication Engg
8th September 2010, 02:01 PM
elakkiya505

i need comdine engineering service examquestion papers along with answers please help me to clear tnpsc combined engg. service exam
or send me mail to
8th September 2010, 02:04 PM
elakkiya505

i need some model question papers for bhel exam of engineers trainees of electronics and communication discipline along with some solved anwers so that it will be easy for me to pratice ..
please help to clear this

or send a mail to [email protected]
15th September 2010, 08:41 PM

I need previous question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer in electronics engineering could you please mail me as soon as possible.

Mail - [email protected]
20th September 2010, 12:44 PM
barkavi

I need past 5 year question papers for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for the post of Assistant engineer(electrical in PWD)_ electronics and communication..... specifically i need electronic and communication question papers. could you please mail me as soon as possible.
20th September 2010, 12:46 PM
barkavi

my mail id [email protected]
27th September 2010, 03:11 PM

i need study materials and syllabus for bhel and combined engineering service examination for the post of electrical disipline. could you pls mail me as soon as possible.

my mail id [email protected]
27th September 2010, 05:53 PM
helenwilliam

i need previous 5 years question paper for combined engineering service exam for civil engineering to my id [email protected]
9th October 2010, 09:27 AM

13th October 2010, 05:40 PM

i need sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service exam(electrical)
14th October 2010, 11:18 PM

i need solved question papers for civil junior engg. public work deprtment. for past 5 years email:[email protected]
15th October 2010, 01:02 AM
vik111

Attached you find the required question papers. As not much is available, therefore i could only provide you with 3 papers. Hope you find them useful.

Also, you can visit the following link for more model papers:

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...Question-Paper
http://www.humsurfer.com/objective-p...c-examinations

15th October 2010, 01:43 AM
teeks

ok dear i have attached some papers for you download them ok and solve them
19th October 2010, 03:37 PM

hi can u pls send the last 3yrs question papers of tnpsc pwd in electrical for assistant engineer.
19th October 2010, 07:14 PM

i want combined engineering service syllabs for electrical engineering
20th October 2010, 01:48 PM
venkadeshkumar

hi can u pls send the last 3yrs question papers of tnpsc combined engineering service
for mechanical engineering-074
22nd October 2010, 12:28 PM

Smile Re: Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination

my mail id is [email protected] reply sir,,,,,,,,,,thankyou
sample/model question paper for the combined engineering exasmination for the post the assistant engineer in pwd in tamil nadu government. The subject is Electronics and communication engoneering. Please do the needful.......Thanks
24th December 2010, 09:28 AM

I need previous years question papers for tnpsc electronics engineering and also for computer applications
1st June 2012, 12:08 AM
Radhakrishna143

Dear sir/ madam I need previous 5 year question papers for tnpsc
combined engineering service examination for
the post of Assistant engineer(electrical in PWD)_
electronics and communication..... specifically i
need electronic and communication question
papers. could you please mail me as soon as possible. Thanking you
11th December 2012, 11:28 AM

Dear sir/ madam

I need i need TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Model Question paper for ECE department

could you please mail me as soon as possible.

Thanking you
1st April 2014, 08:47 PM

Dear sir/ madam

Thanking you
19th June 2014, 05:57 PM

Aswini,
sir i need previous year solved question papers for electronics in tnpsc engg exam plz send my mail id :
24th March 2017, 12:17 PM

Dear sir, I'm sangeetha. I had completed B.Tech Fashion Technology, can I apply this job. (I'm eligible mean I need previous 5 year question paper ..pls send to my mail id [email protected].... Thank you....
9th May 2017, 04:53 PM

I need previous five years question papers with answers of assistant engineer civil services exam. Can you please send to my mail sir.