23rd January 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?

Hi I'm a B.E( EEE) graduate, and i have applied for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service post. How much mark have to be scored out of 300 to get selected as A.E..?? Please let me know approximate mark, because it would helpful for my preparation...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for TNPSC combined service engineering?
  2. Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books for TNPSC combined engineering service exam?
  4. TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper
  5. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer?
  6. Last 5 years TNPSC Combined engineering service examination question papers for civil engineering?
  7. Previous question paper for TNPSC AE post in civil engineering, TNPSC combined engineering service exam
  8. Previous 5 years question papers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of assistant engineer(Electrical in PWD)
  9. Model question paper of TNPSC combined service exam for Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Previous 5 years question paper & answer key for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer (electronics and communication) PWD
  11. Best coaching institutes in Chennai for TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination?
  12. TNPSC combined engineering service ECE previous question papers
  13. Model or previous question papers of combined graduate engineering service examination for electronics and communication engg.
  14. Information about combined engineering service examination?
  15. How to apply for government job after B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Previous years question papers of TNPSC combined engineering service exam for Electronics and communication
  17. Can I apply in UPSC exam after scoring second class in B.E?
  18. What is ECE syllabus for TNPSC combined engineering entrance exam?
28th January 2014, 08:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?

Combined Engineering Service Examination is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to fill the vacancies of various posts such as Assistant Engineering Civil Assistant Engineer Electrical in PWD,Assistant Engineering in the Rural development and Panchayat Raj Department,Junior electrical Inspector posts.

The age should not exceed 30 years based on the last date of the receipt of the Applicaion form.There is a good news for the reserved candidates that,no maximum age limit or SC/ST/MBX/DC/BC candidates.

To be eligible for the exam,you must have possesed minimum of Bachelor Degree from Civil engineering,Electrical engineering.For some posts only Bachelor degree is required for the eligibility criteria.

In the Written you may choose option for the written exam paper.So that you will be given the same stream at the time of your written examination.The Optional subjects are Chemical engineering,Textile engineering,Mechanical and Production engineering.

Other than the above optional subjects,the remaining are Civil Engineering,Electrical and Instrumentation engineering,Electronics and Communication engineering.

The minimum qualifying for the examination to get selected are 90 Marks.So that you will be definitely be get selected in the examination.Try to get 90 Marks in your examination,then only y there will be chances of getting post.
17th March 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?

I have written combined engineering exam 2018.What will be minimum marks to be called for interview?
25th August 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

In b.e how much percentage need for AE exam....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?