7th June 2012, 08:41 PM
zewdu

Sample question papers for Public Health?

can i get entrance sample question of public health...please send to me the papers

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for MSc entrance exam for Medicine and Public health?
  2. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Question papers of NET Social Medicine and Public Health?
  4. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  5. Past exam sample question papers Public Administration Course
  6. GPSC Accountant and commerce sample question papers?
  7. Study material and sample question papers for GPSC?
  8. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc. in Epidemiology-Epidemiology of diseases of Public Health Importance and Disease Control Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  10. How may I get CBSE 9th standard model question papers? How to score good in every subjects?
  11. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS? -- [New]
  12. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  13. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  15. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  16. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  17. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  18. Best colleges for studying MPH course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for Public Health?

Where can I get a sample question paper of Master in Public Health exam? Please provide a link explaining about the details of the schedule exams for the year 2013 along with the list of best institute in India.
24th May 2017, 11:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

I had attached few papers for Public Health.

Here, the links are given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ms-public-health-sampletestpaper.pdf(189.0 KB, 400 views)
File Type: pdf SAMPLE_MPH_Entrance_Test.pdf(148.6 KB, 479 views)
9th August 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I want Bachelor of public health entrance exam for last year
28th November 2022, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I want of public health exam paper of last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?