11th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management

How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta

respected sir,.
I am doing post graduation in HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT. I want to do master in public health (MPH) through distance mode.can you please suggest some college/university offering that through distance and also how to get admission and what is the fee.
thanking you..

SHIHAB
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  2. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  3. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
  4. Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  6. What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?
  7. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  8. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  9. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  10. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode? -- [New]
  11. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  12. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  13. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  14. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  15. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
  16. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  17. Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?
  18. How to do masters in Public Health?
22nd September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management

pl let me know the name of universities conductin moh in distant mode
16th March 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management

i completed msc food technology. I go for msc home science in distance. pl find any college in ap or karnataka
3rd April 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi ... I have completed my bachelor of science in nursing and want to hospital management so can u plz give advise and details of this course.
31st August 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do masters in public health through distance learning...pls tell the institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?