24th May 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?

Wishing to get guidelines regarding Masters in public health after the Bachelors programme in Dentistry,i am basically from Bangalore. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS? Can someone please guide me on this?

24th May 2015, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wishing to get guidelines regarding Masters in public health after the Bachelors programme in Dentistry,i am basically from Bangalore. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS? Can someone please guide me on this?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Public health after completing BDA. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in any one of the specializations like, MBBS, BDS, B.V. Sc, BE, MA, M.Sc or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this course. You must be acquired Graduation from a recognized University/Institute with at least 50% marks in the course. Those candidates who are belong reserved category can get 5% relaxation at the time of admission.

Apart from that, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university to get qualified for admission. The entrance exam is based on objective with multiple choice. Normally, the entrance exam patterns cover, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Public Health Issues, and Language skills etc.

The Important details regarding the admission will be published in the official website of the respective university. The candidate can apply for the entrance exam through online by visiting the official website of the respective university. You must then submit the application to the concerned university address before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?