10th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?

please tell me the scholar ship and fees structure of b.tec electronic engineering. 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  2. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  3. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  4. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  5. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  6. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  7. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  8. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  11. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  12. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  13. General fee structure of B.Com?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  16. Fee structure and scholarships for MCA in Pune college
  17. What is the fee structure for MCA in Pune College
  18. Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?
31st August 2015, 11:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?

The fee structure for the bachelor's degree in electronics engineering differs from college to college. For the government college the fee structure is from Rs 30,000 per semester to Rs 50,000 per semester.

If you pursue your bachelor's degree from private colleges then the fee structure will be around Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,50,000 per year. So it totally depends upon from which kind of institute you are doing your bachelor's degree.

You can get scholarship from state government if your father's income is less than the limits set by the state government for giving scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?