13th December 2019, 04:25 PM

Which Science subject combination is required to study B.Tech Biotechnology?

Hi, will I be able to study B.Tech Biotechnology if I have Computer Science as my major subjects in 11th and 12th along with other subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Computer and Mathematics?

14th December 2019, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required to study B.Tech Biotechnology?

The candidates who have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, Biology and English OR physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as main subjects will be eligible to apply for BTech course in biotechnology.
15th December 2019, 02:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required to study B.Tech Biotechnology?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group, your are eligible for pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology degree course as to pursue the same degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with English, Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects along with anyone of Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional from a recognized board.
15th December 2019, 11:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, English, Mathematics or Biology along with Chemistry/Computer Science as one of the major paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the respective institutions.
15th December 2019, 01:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of your qualification, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Mathematics or Biology with Chemistry or Computer Science as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?