12th December 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination are required in Intermediate to study Architecture?

Hi, I would like to study a degree course in Architecture at my Graduation level. Presently, I have completed my 10th and about to take admission in class 11th Science stream. I heard that Chemistry is also compulsory for doing courses related to Architecture. Is it true? Which subject combination should I opt in 11th and 12th?

15th December 2019, 02:18 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination are required in Intermediate to study Architecture?

The minimum education required to pursue degree in Architecture i.e; B.Arch. degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline but Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, you can opt for any subject combination of your interest along with Mathematics for your intermediate studies in order to pursue degree course in Architecture later on.
15th December 2019, 01:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination are required in Intermediate to study Architecture?

The basic educational qualification required to pursue B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) degree course is a Class 12th in any stream with Mathematics as one of the major subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, in order to pursue B.Arch degree course, you can opt for any subject combination of your choice which comprises of Mathematics as main subjects.

Also, there is no requirement of Chemistry to be studied at Class 12th level for pursuing degree course in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?