4th October 2010, 09:24 PM
gmahalakshmi

Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm?

Hi,
I am second yr student of B.Tech pharmaceutical technology ,anna university ,chennai.What is the scope for B.Tech pharmaceutical technology? and what is the difference between B.tech pharmaceutical technology and b.pharm?

13th June 2011, 07:59 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm?

scope of B.Tech pharmaceutical technology- B.Tech is professional course and in department of pharmaceutical technology have great scope and you can get job in many field in india and it's given below.

1-Research and design
2-Drug delivery system
3-Information technology Drug
4-Hospital Management
5-R & D drugs
6-Teaching field
7- Factory
you can get job in company like
1-German Remedies
2. Modi Mundi Pharma
3. Glaxo India

Difference between these two are given below.
1- Both are bachlor degree but B.Tech is professional course and have more value as compare to other.
2-B.Tech pharmaceutical technology is 4 years course in which you will get more knowledge as compare to other course and you have to build many major project ,industrial training and many more.

3-course fees of B.Tech pharmaceutical technology is more as compare to B.Pharma
13th June 2011, 11:04 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm?

There are good scope after B.Tech pharmaceutical technology.
1st July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any option to join m.tech through gate after completion of b.tech pharma tech?
11th July 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

is m pharm in industrial pharmacy equivalent to m pharm in pharmaceutics from point of view of jobs in govt.universities?
11th July 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

is m pharm in industrial pharmacy equivalent to m pharm in pharmaceutics from point of view of jobs in govt.universities?
14th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Pharmaceutical Technology?
20th July 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

hi,
am doing my final year B.Tech-pharmaceutical technology in Anna University, Trichy..... i wanna know wat are the pharma companies prefering B.Tech-pharmaceutical tech students for jobs??????????????????????
22nd July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i take b.tech PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY in anna university, trichy BIT campus..????? please i am in a confusion................... OR b.tech mechanical.... in any self financing college...........? WHICH IS MORE PROFITABLE...........???????????????????
29th July 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

if u r from gud family background best u prefer top private college mechnical otherwise pharma also okayyyyyyyyyyy
13th December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

im doing BE IT final after that i wan to do pharmaceutical mangement is it scope aftr BE It???????
13th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Technology (B.Pharm) which is a 4 year course, I just wanna know whether it is same as B.E/B.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology??

I will be highly oblidged if you clear my doubt.
Jayeeta Pal
18th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i am confused plzz give me suggestion which one best in b.tech pharmaceutical and food technology????????????
18th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i get after doing b.tech in pharmaceutical technology from jadavpur university?
21st June 2012, 04:45 PM
kavi gopani

hi,
b tech in pharmaceutical technology is a good course and scope for it is greater than in b pharm
after b tech pharmaceutical technology you can go into many fields like
research and many fields
and difference is that in b tech you learn more about technology while in b pharm there is less of technology
29th June 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hii friends ,i am samir srivastava doing bachelor of pharmacy from institute of pharmacy jalpaiguri...idont think that there is any difference between b tech in pharmaceutical technologyand b pharma...as the oppurtunities r same....pharmacy is one of the booming career..which is growing day day....thanx...
2nd July 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about, marine engineering in saams college and it`s fees?
5th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

just as a course btech pharma is good but with only btech u cant find any core jobs.food tech is better than pharma as you can pursue higher studies in good institute like CFTR,mysore.if your interested in research surely you can do btech pharma..
13th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hai, i like to join B.tech pharmaceutical tech in anna university trichy campus. is that a good choice???????????????
14th July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am going for my counseling on 20th july-2012. before that i want to know about b.tech pharma.in anna trichy, for the institute name.what about the job oppertunities for the girls? Can they easily get the good job? who are all the competiters for the pharma technologists?
20th June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech pharmaceutical is eligible for M.parm?
25th June 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

howmanyyears in studied b-tech is pharmaceutical technology ss coures in anna university act campus?
7th July 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can i sit for cat after doing btech in pharmaceutical technology? is there any govt company that provides job after doing btech in pharmaceutical technology?
19th August 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

hey i m confused about what to do i have completed my class 12th studies from science stream i have 6 subjects one additional that is mathematics and i got a back in that and i dont know what course should i do b.pharm or should i take a drop for b.tech or mbbs
29th June 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a pharmaceutical scientist . Is good to study b.tech pharmaceutical technology?
18th April 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it B Tech pharmaceutical technology eligible to join Pharm.D (post baccalaureate)?
1st June 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which field is more profitable bpharm or btech in pharmaceutical technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?