28th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis

I am a post graduate in Radiodiagnosis.Did my MBBS and then MDRD in 2009.Now working as SR in LHMC Delhi,I want to enquire about scope of a doctor in the aviation field,KIndly help me regardin this..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  2. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  3. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  4. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  5. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  6. Is there any scope for BHMS in future? I want to become a doctor
  7. Which doctor field will be better for me in context of better future prospective? I'm interested in PMT
  8. Future scope of Aviation Industry being a candidate of pursuing BBA in Aviation?
  9. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  10. How many MD/MS seats are offered in Vardhmaan mahavir medical college which is affiliated to Indraprasth university?
  11. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  12. Is there any way to get in aviation field with electrical background?
  13. Scope of mba in aviation after doing b.tech cs?
  14. Is there a good scope in MBA aviation? Best colleges to do this course? -- [New]
  15. Is there any good scope in Aviation Management sector?
  16. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  17. Can I do MBA in Aviation after my BBA? Is there any scope in coming years?
  18. Career in Aviation sector after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2012, 09:23 AM
violent viper

Default Re: Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis

DEAR ...

Basically there Is no scope of MBBS Holders into the aviation Fields. But Some times AAI (Airport Authority Of India Limited Offers the Vacancies For MBBS For Airlines Emergency Hospitals).

So, Its Vacancies are Counted in the form of 2-3. So, mostly it having no vacancies in Airlines Sectors.
Better you should try for Public Sector,Private Sectors related organization. there you can get more option for you...

30th September 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis

I am an MBBS Holder Now doing MD.I want to Know the scope of Doctors in Aviation Field.Is there any doctors present in Aeroplanes.should i write any exams to reach at that level??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?