29th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?

i am doing my 4th year b.tech with ece is the main stream. i am interested to take some medical related PG course after this. could you please advise and help me in this regard. also the job opportunities and the universities in india and abroad ?.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
  2. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  3. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  4. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  6. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  7. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  8. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
  9. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  10. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  11. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  12. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
  13. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  14. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  17. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  18. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India? -- [New]
17th March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?

what are the different PG COURSES AFTER MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?