12th February 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Scope of IT Engineering in 2015 as per job market

Sir, I am a student of B.E in IT. What is the scope of IT in this present job market this year 2015?

12th February 2015, 01:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of IT Engineering in 2015 as per job market

Scope of IT Engineering in 2015:

As usual IT Sector in India has number of jobs for fresher IT Engineering Graduates and Computer Science Graduates. IT sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. Lakhs of students get hired by IT Companies every year, and as usual IT sector will create plenty job opportunities for IT Engineering Graduates this year too. Irrespective of Booming conditions, there are top IT companies which recruit IT and Computer Science graduates in huge number. For instance, Gartner in a discussion revealed that "Big Data" is going to create over four (4) million jobs by end of 2015 year. Many IT companies throwing a Challenge in 2015 year and going to create a huge demand to recruit skilled professionals. IT Companies namely Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cognizant (CTS), HCL, Google, Toshiba Corporation, Sun Microsystem, Wipro, Yahoo, IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), Dell Inc, HP (Hewlett-Packard), Acer Inc, Big Data, L&T, Infosys, Tech Mahindra are going to recruit IT Engineering Graduates in huge number in 2015 academic year.
12th February 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for Information Technology after B.Tec
14th February 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am done b tech in IT / CS . I want to do MBA what is better scope for job
15th February 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma last year in information technology..plz give m syllabus and question paper of leet uptu..can i do exam other state lavel leeet ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?