12th February 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Present scope of .NET in India

I am B.E passed student. i interested in .Net but i don't know the scope about .Net plase detail reply the scope about .Net in india.

30th March 2015, 06:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Present scope of .NET in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.E passed student. i interested in .Net but i don't know the scope about .Net plase detail reply the scope about .Net in india.
.Net is a framework that has support for multiple language like C#, ASP, F# etc. Any individual having skills in.Net can have his/her career scope in the field of development in the software industry. The .Net skilled person has wide scope in the website development and software development. Due to its robustness and language integration facility, it has good market demand in India.

.Net developer may have a job opportunity in Delhi NCR, Pune, and Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. A.net developer has an average salary of approximately Rs. 2.3 Lakh p.a. in India.

So, currently .Net has good scope in the software market. Besides, I would like to suggest you not to stick to any particular language. Try to switch in different language so as not to restrict your career growth. Having skills in different languages and technology will increase your career opportunity in the Digital India with rewarding job offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?