31st August 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Masters of Physiotherapy in Cardiopulmonary?

What the scope after doing master of physiotherapy in cardiopulmonary.
i am in need of this.

Related Questions:
  1. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  3. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  5. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  6. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  7. List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  9. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  10. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  12. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  13. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  14. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  15. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy
  17. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  18. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
24th December 2011, 11:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Masters of Physiotherapy in Cardiopulmonary?

There are several scope in the field of physiotherapy in cardiopulmonary both in India and abroad.Employment area in this field are in defence medical establishments,educational institute,fitness centre,health centre,hospitals,health institution,sports training facilities,etc.
1st August 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Masters of Physiotherapy in Cardiopulmonary?

I have completed my masters in cardio respiratory physiotherapy from India and now I am searching for job so what are the scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?