3rd November 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA in HR after BE/B.Tech?

I am doing my BE and i would like to pursue MBA in HR.how much scope does it have?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
  2. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  3. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  4. After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?
  5. Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ? -- [New]
  6. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  7. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  8. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation?
  9. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  10. Scope of me and mba -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  12. Which has more scope B.Tech (CS) & MBA (FM) or B.Tech (CS) & MBA (HR)?
  13. Which branch of MBA should I study in between MBA HR and MBA IT after B.Sc Computer Science for better scope?
  14. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  15. Scope after doing MBA course?
  16. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  17. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  18. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
3rd November 2010, 03:34 PM
nehachopra1301

Default Re: Scope of MBA in HR after BE/B.Tech?

Dear friend

HR is an emerging field in management and has great scope.........you must try to b focussed and aim to excel whereevr you are...........and you will have a great future ahead........

ALL THE BEST.............
3rd November 2010, 04:31 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my BE and i would like to pursue MBA in HR.how much scope does it have?

Yes, doing MBA in HR could proove fruitful to you.
it is very beneficial speccially for girls.
This specialization is helpful for those who are introvert and not feel themselves comfortable in marketing jobs.
3rd November 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am a student of b.tech computer science student. i want to do M.B.A. from top college, but i don't know how to take addmisssion
in these college please help me out. you can reply me on (shivanshu_yadav1232yahoo.com) this website
4th November 2010, 01:12 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Friend being very true MBA(HR-human resource), this field is now turning to be just for females in India. For male, fields are marketing and finance are most productive, If u r a male i would like to recommend u not to go with HR, because this is just now meant for females.
Thank you
10th November 2010, 02:57 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Scope of MBA in HR after BE/B.Tech?

Hi!!!!
MBA with HR after BE/B.Tech is really a good for your bright future.
You can work as HR Manager in IT field.

with best wishes!!!!
22nd February 2011, 07:30 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Scope of MBA in HR after BE/B.Tech
Yes, doing MBA in HR could proove fruitful to you.
it is very beneficial speccially for girls.
This specialization is helpful for those who are introvert and not feel themselves comfortable in marketing jobs
this field is now turning to be just for females in India. For male, fields are marketing and finance are most productive, If u r a male i would like to recommend u not to go with HR, because this is just now meant for females.

good luck
23rd March 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to know how good to go for mba hr for male i m pursuing mba but confuse to choose a field so give me some guidence
11th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is best job in market for mba freshers related to marketing,human resource,and finance.
24th April 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

am doing my B.E going to complete this year..wheather to do MBA in HR is good or not..please reply...!!
9th June 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc(cs) & i would like to take admission for mba(hr) what is scope for it?
19th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BE(IT), now pursuing MBA (HR), so what will be the scope in future for job??
30th July 2011, 11:15 AM
0nitesh

good scope in hr.
1st September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am student of b.tech(IT) . I want to do MBA after my b.tech. I would like to know whether i should go for mba(IT) or mba(hr). which is good and from which can i get teaching opportunity. Are there any scope of government jobs after doing hr.

Please reply at:: [email protected]
19th January 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am doing job as a admin & want to MBA, plz let me know that how much scope in this field.
31st January 2012, 10:27 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi dear,
if you want to MBA after b.SC IT and also want to stick to IT i will suggest you to go for a job in the IT field first.gain 2 to 3 years of experience,then only opt for MBA.unless you do this you will be considered as a fresher in MBA with no IT specialization.after getting experience HR is the best option in MBA.
the other option is to get a training in INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT at some good institute.
31st January 2012, 11:11 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi friend,

If you are intrested in technical studies further then go for MCA. Your technical knowledge will
only get wider and better through MCA and not MBA.After MCA you can work as a software devoloper,
programmer, software testing , etc.Wheras MBA degree will primarly focus on Buisness administration and Buisness and managerial skills.you should go for a MCA degree,then pursue MBA through distance learning programme
side by side.

good luck!!!

Read: MCA or MBA in IT and systems has more scope. 2012 http://educationcareer.in/mca-mba-systems-has-more-scope-2762.html#ixzz1l3i2clSE
13th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am working in power plant, a graduate in BE mechanical. Is it good to go fo MBA HR?
15th August 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in computer science nd now i want to go fr mba hr, but i m confused plzz guide me abt d future scope of dis???? is it good for me or not ???
29th August 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

why it is said that mba hr is nw meant for girls only??
2nd December 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi everybody... i have gone through your comments, some of you have mentioned that MBA HR is for females. I completely disagree with it as no course is gender directed. If you want to start your own company or want to have industrial relations HR or Personnel Management as it is widely known, plays an important role in defining the company. It (HR Dept.) organizes the company goals and helps in understanding the labour relations of the company. Humans are an important assets for any company, they play an important role in establishing the company and make it a brand. It is the work environment people would love to see in any company as it binds relations and eases out the stress. I would like to mention to the people who are interested in making a career in HR .... go for it as the profession commands a lot of respect. YOU will be the first and last point of contact in the company... All the BEST!!
27th December 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,i did b.tech(it) in 2011 and i pursuring mba(hr) in corresponent is good for my future then i working as a branch manager in company...,,
plz rely me
29th December 2012, 07:37 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

MBA in HR is the best & good career option after completion of your BE/B.TECH

ALL THE BEST........
30th December 2012, 03:25 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

There are some Scope of MBA in HR after BE/B.Tech----------------

1.Banking sectors
2.Business consultancy
3.Educational institutes
4.Insurance sectors
5.Public accounting firms
6.Financial sectors
7.MNC Companies
8.Export companies .

This should help
thank you
14th September 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am working in a IT company and want to pursue my masters in HR. May I know the future scope in this career and how do I enhance my skills regarding this field.....

Regards,
Prathyusha Reddy
15th July 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hii , I have done btech in mechanical engg and after my graduation , i joined a reputed automobile organisation at Research and development as designer(Mechanical Designer) . Now I'm having 3 Years of experience.I want to do MBA in HR.
Is it good decision to do MBA in HR for me??
Moreover ,since i dont want to quit my job ,is it good to go for Executive mba?Scope?

Pl suggest ,need ur guidance !!
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?