9th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?

what is the scope of nanotechnology in india after doing m.tech in it???/
is there any job opportunities in india??/afer doing m.tech in nanoscience and technology .....i should do m.tech in nanotechnology or not ??? Because I already have D.pharma and B.tech in biomedical engineering.
plese anser me on my [email protected]

3rd September 2011, 12:57 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?

Nanotechnology is the buzz word now a days..
you can get in to such areas..
you can carry on to do mtech in nanotechnology..
All the best.
22nd March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?

what is the oppurtunity of jobs in nanotechnology in india ? send in my mail [email protected]
9th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can i study nanotechnology for getting nice job
17th April 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I finished my M.Tech in nanoscience and technology with an aggregate of 67.66% in Aug 2011... but, still now i am in search of jobs... can any one help me to get any jobs releated to nanoscience... You want to help me please email to [email protected]
5th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I m B.Pharmacy graduate i want to take admission to m.tech in nanoscience and technology.Plz tell me abt scope of this and where i should go for m.pharm or m.tech?
9th October 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

should i take nanoscience after 12thsci. ? are there good job oppurtinities in gujarat & specifically in baroda? how can i go ahead in it for bio field?
14th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Gaibarropay

Default How To Create A Ageless Clothing collection Without having Exceeding your budget

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any pandora charms uk issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.
27th August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

after doing my bachelor degree in ece !!!can i do m.tech in nano science technology
28th October 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I finished my M.Tech in nanoscience and technology with an aggregate of 75.50% in Aug 2012... but, still now i am in search of jobs... can any one help me to get any jobs releated to nanoscience... You want to help me please email to [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/scope-nanotechnology-india-after-doing-m-tech-any-job-opportunities-india-after-doing-m-tech-nanoscience-technology-153436.html#ixzz2j0cCr6lV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?