27th August 2010, 10:54 AM
anjupa

Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?

I am a B.Tech Civil Engineer and I would like to do post graduation for a better career opening. Can anyone tell me the scope of PG in construction management for females? Can u suggest which course will be beneficial for females- PG in construction management or m tech in any other civil engineering stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  2. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  3. Is Construction Management course useful for females?
  4. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  5. Scope of PG in Building Engineering, management and environmental planning for females? Best PG course which is suitable for Females after B.Tech?
  6. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  8. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  10. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  13. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  14. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 4th Sem Construction Engineering and Management-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  16. Scope of MS (Civil Construction Management) course in US? Does this course help in other Management sectors?
  17. Completed Civil Engineering :)
  18. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
2nd August 2011, 09:29 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?

hi...mtech degree in construction managemnet is one of the best options for civil engineers and its having greta scope in the country,specially because of the unprecedented development taking places and shortage of good construction proffessionals with sound knowledge of the basics of the palnning of construction activities and hence there is great demand for people having an post graduation in thies degree ,
the best colleges in india offering this course are
1.indian institute of technology,delhi
2.indian institute of technology,madras
3.national institute of construction management and research
also after doing this course you are surelu going to sit in office only because it involves the planning aspect of the project and not the execution in site
24th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?

Will m.s in construction management from canad will be benefecial for me and will it provide good job in canada?
22nd October 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

whether there is any chance in teaching profession after completion of post graduation in infrastructure engineering and management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?