6th December 2010, 07:12 PM
ajay lodhi

Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

I am from delhi, i completed my 12 recently, from KV . i want to do aeronautical engg. , but the problem is i got only 53% marks in PCM and all over also. plzz suggest some college in delhi and NCR where i can apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  2. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  3. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  5. Where is the Best School for Aeronautical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  6. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  12. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  13. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
10th December 2010, 05:40 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

dear,

the percentage that you have is really less to get admission but there are some flying clubs where you can take a chance

competitive exams want at least 50% mark to fill forms so you can apply for the GBTU 2011 EXAM the college in GBTU is " FGIET"(RAEBARELI)which has aeronautical branch.

Delhi flying club

Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karna

Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana

Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala

these are some where you can apply

good day
10th December 2010, 07:08 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Friend

Most of the colleges require 60% marks in 12th. Even if you get some private college

that could allow you for the admission in Aeronautical Engineering, you may face

problems in future for getting a job or for higher studies.

I would suggest you to appear 12th again if you have attempts remaining for AIEEE

, if that is ok with you.

Alternatively, you can take admission in some college which offer Aeronautical Engg.

The list of all such engineering college with details is available on the following websites.

http://career.webindia123.com/career/institutes/cinstitutes.asp?course_name=B.E.+Aeronautical+Engi neering&cat_no=187&category=Engineering+Colleges+i n+India&sub_category=Aeronautical+Engineering&p_no =25&ct_no=5&dis=yes&correspondence=&poly=False

http://career.webindia123.com/career/institutes/cinstitutes.asp?course_name=B.Tech.+Aeronautical+E ngineering&cat_no=187&category=Engineering+College s+in+India&sub_category=Aeronautical+Engineering&p _no=25&ct_no=5&dis=yes&correspondence=&poly=False

http://entrance-exam.net/list-of-aeronautical-engineeringcolleges-in-india/

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Aeronautical%20Engineering-degree.html

Click on the links of colleges in the career.webindia123.com , which will redirect you to

the college's web and hence the required information about admission in that particular

college.

Thank You
10th December 2010, 08:54 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

You can visit these colleges,hope they are taking through entrance exam or management quota.

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India
1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

All the best.
12th December 2010, 06:55 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey you need to have a minimum of 60% to appear for the IIT JEE for entrance into the IIT's .But you can go through the AIEEE exam because there is no percentage requirement for appearing the AIEEE exam.You can even go through the CET's of respective states like EAMCET,MHCET..etc.There are very few colleges in all the states which provides you the course in Aeronautical engineering.

If you perform Exceptionally well then you will definitely secure a seat of your desire.There are even dual degree programs in Aeronautical Engineering provided in some of the Universities like Andhra University but you need to attend the exam termed AUCET for it.

all the best
12th December 2010, 06:17 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend

why don't you give a try with aieee and iit jee if you start preparing now also it is enough to get a very good rank in these exams

the only thing required is strong determination and concentration through out your preparation

all the best

~aditya~
13th December 2010, 08:14 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

atleast 60% of the marks r required for getting into any of the colleges........
i would perfer u to give 12th exam again
13th December 2010, 11:37 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay lodhi View Post
I am from delhi, i completed my 12 recently, from KV . i want to do aeronautical engg. , but the problem is i got only 53% marks in PCM and all over also. plzz suggest some college in delhi and NCR where i can apply.
Dear friend,
53% is too less than the requirement to fill up the form for exem,the critaria is 60% in 12th standard.
But also you can for some private clubs,there you can get a chance...
13th December 2010, 12:48 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Colleges in India where U can apply for Aeronautical Engineering
the percentage that you have is really less to get admission but there are some flying clubs where you can take a chance

competitive exams want at least 50% mark to fill forms so you can apply for the GBTU 2011 EXAM the college in GBTU is " FGIET"(RAEBARELI)which has aeronautical branch.

Delhi flying club

Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karna

Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana

Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala

good luck.
12th March 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma in computers iwant to do aeronautical how ican join in that &which is better course?
3rd May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i hAVE 35000 RANK IN AIEEE FROM WHERE I CAN DO AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
14th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50% in 12th where can i apply for mbbs?
28th May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

if i sent DD/FORM to the star aviation academy gurgaon, then they take entrance exam........
28th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

my daughter she had scored 50%in science this year and she wants to go biotecnology so can u suggest the colleges in mumbai so that we can try or some other career
8th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54.7% in 12th and 44.7% in Pcm I want to take admission in B.tech course please suggest me some colleges. You can contact on my mobile 8130732096.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?