26th June 2012, 09:17 PM
ragav vendra

How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?

now i'm studying 12 th(stateboard) std.
i wish to join aeronautical engineering in best collages in india.
so, what shall i study for get best marks in AIEEE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  2. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  3. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  6. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship? -- [New]
  15. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
21st July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?

Hi, I have a doubt I am completing my 10 2 and Iam intersted to join in Aeronitacal Engieneering So some body to help me and My Mobile no:-919701315995.
and How many Aeronitacal Engieneering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and How to Join Aeronitacal Engieneering plzzzz Tell me...

My name: Santhi Pavan
State : A.P
District : Guntur
Mob No :919701315995
21st July 2012, 06:10 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragav vendra View Post
dear friend,
aeronautical engineering is a specialized engineering stream that deals with the designing ,
manufacturing,
testing,
and maintenance of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors ,
unlike aerospace engineering ,a course in aeronautical engineering will make you to study of advanced level physics,
mathematics,
with emphasis on thermodynamics ,
propulsion systems,
fluid mechanics,
applied mathematics,
and aero dynamics.
you have to be strong in physics,chemistry and mathematics afetr your 10th to get eligible for the aeronautical engineering.
to get admission in thi trade, you will first have to give entrance exam of aieee or iit jee and get very good marks in that exam.
for studying for these exams, you must emphasize on NCERT books.
also you can study from arihant, tata mcgraw hills and dc pandey.
some good colleges for aeronautical engineering are:

1 institute of aeronautical engineering-Hyderabad,
2 manipal institute of technology,manipal university-manipal,
3 Hindustan institute of technology and science, Hindustan university-Chennai,
4 MVJ college of engineering-banglore,
5 PEC university of technology-CHANDIGARH,
6 madras institute of technology , Anna university-Chennai,
7 inidan institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology-pune,
8 inidan academy of aeronautical engineering-Lucknow,
9 institute of aeronautical and marine engineering-banglore.
30th July 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering tough for a 60% marks holder?

[email protected]
31st July 2012, 12:40 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

-->hi....!!!!

-->aeronautical engineering is a specialized engineering stream that deals with the desigining,manufacturing,testing,and maintaince of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors.

-->following are some institutes:-

*institute of aeronautical enggineering-hydrabaad

*manipal institute of technology,manipal university-manipal

*hindustan institute of technology and science ,hindustan university -chennai

*PEC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,ANA UNIVERSITY-CHENNAI

*MVJ college of engineering-banglore

*indian institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology-pune

*indian academy of aeronautical engineering-lucknow

*institute of aeronautical and marine engineering -banglore

all the best....go ahead!!!
31st July 2012, 12:45 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

-->hi....!!!!

-->aeronautical engineering is a specialized engineering stream that deals with the desigining,manufacturing,testing,and maintaince of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors.

-->following are some institutes:-

*institute of aeronautical enggineering-hydrabaad

*manipal institute of technology,manipal university-manipal

*hindustan institute of technology and science ,hindustan university -chennai

*PEC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,ANA UNIVERSITY-CHENNAI

*MVJ college of engineering-banglore

*indian institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology-pune

*indian academy of aeronautical engineering-lucknow

*institute of aeronautical and marine engineering -banglore

all the best....go ahead!!!
15th February 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hey .. ! i am in 12 th standard n i wish to do aeronautical engg .... bt i wanna do it in bangalore it self !! will i b able to get a highly paid job if i do d course ??? n is it possible fr me to do directly d course right after my 12 th .. wat exams do i hav to writ n how much should i score ???:-P
1st March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i join in best colleges after completing my 12th in tamil nadu matriculation schools?is cut off alone enough?i haven't join any aieee courses.am i able to appear in those exams without appropriate coachings? please guide me seniors and educationalists.....
16th May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how much cut off i have to take in 12th std to study aeronautical in best collage..?
4th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sandhya,bangalore
hi....i hav completed my 2nd pu and have secured 76%...and hav written only one enterence test ..tht is cet. ..i m very much interested in doing aeronautical eng ..im in a dilemma whether i get seats in other states...could u pls help me in finding col in b'lore...
30th June 2013, 08:51 PM
deepuvallabhapuram

Im studying now 12 th standard I want to join in aeronotics of best college in India and what is the fees for studying aeronotics Iin that college
30th June 2013, 08:55 PM
deepuvallabhapuram

Im studying now 12 th standard I want to join in aeronotics of best college in India and what is the fees for studying aeronotics Iin that college and are there any reservations for X-service man
30th June 2013, 09:03 PM
deepuvallabhapuram

Hi im studying inter second year now after this i am very much interested in aeronotics and iwant to join in the best aeronotical college in India and are there any reservations

Name:V.Sai Deepak

State: A.P

District: GUNTUR

Mobile No : 919441593876
17th July 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i also want the top colledge of aeronotical..
plz help me to fine in up..
30th November 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS WANT TO GET IN 12TH STANDARD ABOUT 1200.
6th December 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how much will be the expenditure for studying aeronautical engineering
14th April 2014, 08:19 PM
g arun kumar

5th April 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after 10th class how much percentage he must get and what is the entrance exam he must write ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?