13th September 2010, 11:57 PM
siva teja

Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)

Is it possible to get seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams(like eamcet)
please send me reply to the above question and should be the marks in iit to enter into aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  2. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  3. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  4. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET?
  6. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  7. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  11. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  16. What is the minimum required rank to attain Aeronautical Engineering branch through Engineering Entrance Exams?
  17. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
14th September 2010, 06:28 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)

Yes ofcourse there are so many colleges in AP which have Aeronautical engineering as a course. So if you clear EAMCET then you can surely get it

I am not sure about the seat count since they have not given out any such info. So i will suggest you not to think about no of seat as you have to grab just 1 seat

A rank under 2000 is necessary to get admission in AE in IITs
14th September 2010, 08:10 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)

hii
many colges in Ap give the aeronautical engineering course.
u can contact them.and search the net for them..

if u get a rank below 2000 u can get into iits..

good luck..
3rd October 2010, 06:01 PM
Ragha3728

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva teja View Post
Is it possible to get seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams(like eamcet)
please send me reply to the above question and should be the marks in iit to enter into aeronautical engineering
THERE are few colleges in andhra pradesh with aeronautics,it is possible with local engineering category bvy wriiting common entrance exam like EAMCET<AIEEe>ect..,
10th October 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a deploma in aerospace engineer then i complite my bsc in mechanecal now i want to msc in aerospace engineering,pls tell is it possible and where?
11th October 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

how much % in I.P.E SHOULD WE SCORE N IN EAMCET TO GET ADMISSION IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE???REPLY SOON.....
25th October 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

how can i get seat in auronatical engineering in top colleges by writing which exam ?iam studying central syllabus groups r M.BI.P.C.
iam interested to do that .........wat should i do
24th November 2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragha3728 View Post
THERE are few colleges in andhra pradesh with aeronautics,it is possible with local engineering category bvy wriiting common entrance exam like EAMCET<AIEEe>ect..,
i
am
hamad hussain
I want to know that aeronautical is there in eamcet or not pls say me on
mobile:9700830687 (or)
email:[email protected]
17th December 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should be in emcet to get into aeronautics
15th January 2011, 09:49 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

yes definitely you can get admission in aeronautical engineering by writing eamcet.many institutions are offering aeronautical now a days and it is becoming a popular course.
25th February 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

my inter percentage is 60 can i get seat in aeronautical??????
3rd May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what rank should i get to get a seat in aeronautics
4th May 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what rank should i get 2 do aeronautical eng in eamcet 2011
27th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 64 marks in eamcet & my ipe is 84 percent can i get a seat in aeronautical engineering
8th June 2011, 01:31 PM
beulah preethi

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva teja View Post
is it possible to get seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams(like eamcet)
i got 59 marks in eamcet and i secured 581 marks in groups in inter please reply me whether i can secure seat in any aeronautical engineering collegs
8th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 65 MARKS IN EAMCET AND MY IPE PERCENT IS 20 IN WHICH CLG CAN I GET RANK
11th June 2011, 07:54 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend.........Yes ofcourse there are so many colleges in AP which have Aeronautical engineering as a course. So if you clear EAMCET then you can surely get it

I am not sure about the seat count since they have not given out any such info. So i will suggest you not to think about no of seat as you have to grab just 1 seat

A rank under 2000 is necessary to get admission in AE in IITs

best of luck.......
24th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Suevonne

Talking Re: Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)

Now we know who the senisble one is here. Great post!
28th June 2011, 10:54 PM
bhagwan rautela

seat in auronautical engieering with local engieering entrance exam like JEEP,and i score 58% in 12th
30th June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can we get into IT by givin only ms cet exam
1st July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

which rank is needed to get a seat in aeronautical engg.. college? and plz do inform me best college of aeronautical engg..
2nd July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i got eamcet rank 1,76,243 in which college i will get seat
14th November 2011, 01:32 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

many colges in Ap give the aeronautical engineering course.
u can contact them.and search the net for them..

if u get a rank below 2000 u can get into iits..
2nd June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility of CET for this aeronatics
9th September 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 1,57,775 rank in eamcet,can i get a seat in ANE in hyderabad.pleas reply to my mail "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?