16th July 2011, 05:52 PM
ashwin.gowda

After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?

1.can i become an scientist in isro or h.a.l or drdo after completing my aeronautical engineering course?
2.what exams should i face for getting seats in good aeronautical engineering collges?
3.what may be about fees or donation in those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. HAL and DRDO exam details -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  11. How to work at ISRO as Junior Scientist? I am doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering(Final Year)
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  13. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  16. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  17. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
9th September 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?

what exams should i face for getting seats in good aeronautical engineering collges?
26th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?

is there any entrance exam for getting admission in aeronautical engeneering collage
19th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

after completion of aeronautical engineering is there any studies other than m-tech if so what are they?
13th June 2012, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

is there any place available for aeronautical engineering
26th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

after finishing aeronautical engineering course can we get the jobs easily?
4th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which exam i have to face to join DRDO
3rd December 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

entrance exams to join HAL, ISRO, DRDO, NAL, and other aerospace centers?
9th April 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

which test shoule be given to take seat in best aeronotical engineering collages?
9th April 2013, 11:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.gowda View Post
1.can i become an scientist in isro or h.a.l or drdo after completing my aeronautical engineering course?
2.what exams should i face for getting seats in good aeronautical engineering collges?
3.what may be about fees or donation in those colleges?
HI!

If you want to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering you hvae to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

If you want to do it from govt. engineering college then you have to pay around 38,000-45,000 Rs per year.
12th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am finish BE AERONAUTICAL joint in HAL what are the next step
31st August 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Should i choose aerospace engineering to become a space scientist?
12th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER IN ISRO AFTER 10 2 .PLEASESAY STEP BY STEP
29th August 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage in 12 and cet ranking in karnataka to qualify for aeronautical college in karnataka government college?After cet which entrance exam should i give to take admission in govt aeronautical engineering college?What is the fee structure required for this course?which are the colleges in karnataka offering this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?