26th August 2012, 04:40 PM
komal sadanshiv

Second selection list of students for government medical college in Maharashtra

plz give me second selection list of student for gov medical collage in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  2. Which are the Micro Biology colleges in Amravati?
  3. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list for admission in government medical college, Maharashtra
  5. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  7. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  11. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 1214 in merit list?
  13. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  15. How many seats in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  17. Cut off list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra in NTC category?
  18. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
20th August 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Second selection list of students for government medical college in Maharashtra

when is the secnd selection list for MBBS/ BDS going to come?
plzz replyy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?